Going Commando.

I think that is one of the hottest things that a woman can do.
it is one of the things that attracted me to my wife. We worked in the same office and one day very early in our courtship she messaged me and asked me to guess what she was wearing under her dress. I guessed right and said meet me in the break room and prove it.... always loved knowing that she is either naked under a dress or just a bra, if somewhere formal like office.

it is one of the things that attracted me to my wife. We worked in the same office and one day very early in our courtship she messaged me and asked me to guess what she was wearing under her dress. I guessed right and said meet me in the break room and prove it.... always loved knowing that she is either naked under a dress or just a bra, if somewhere formal like office.
Same for my wife. She loves dressing like that now. The first time that she did it while we dating, she was embarrassed and kind of ashamed for doing it. I told her there was nothing wrong with it and encouraged her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mjr100
Same for my wife. She loves dressing like that now. The first time that she did it while we dating, she was embarrassed and kind of ashamed for doing it. O told her there was nothing wrong with it and encouraged her.
well mine did it routinely b4 she met me. i love that she would be in clubs and bars in short dresses no panties. a;sp her being commando at work v hot

Reactions: Mjr100 and MOJO
well mine did it routinely b4 she met me. i love that she would be in clubs and bars in short dresses no panties. a;sp her being commando at work v hot
My wife lived a church community and her mom was/is a wannabe "preacher". Was always giving her crap about what she wore and did. I finally got her away from her mom's influence and she finally saw that her mom is fucking nuts.
Now she has no inhibitions about going out to bars and clubs in dresses while commando and no bra. She loves feeling free.

My wife lived a church community and her mom was/is a wannabe "preacher". Was always giving her crap about what she wore and did. I finally got her away from her mom's influence and she finally saw that her mom is fucking nuts.
Now she has no inhibitions about going out to bars and clubs in dresses while commando and no bra. She loves feeling free.
lovely. does she get touched up when in that situation?

Reactions: MOJO