Life after wife experiences a huge dick

I talked my first wife into fucking her coworker, he was the biggest she’s had to this point at almost 9 inches and very thick.

The next day she confessed that was the best orgasm she’s ever had that his big dick had her pussy creaming the whole time. And she loved when I entered her used kitty and filled her with a second load.
She went in to say “don’t ask me to do it again, his big dick will ruin our marriage “

Long story short I agreed to let them fuck when she/he wants as long as I’m there for sloppy seconds. First two years it was basically every other weekend and a few times during our hour lunch.

I changed jobs after two years into this and the rules changed, now they can fuck with out me present, just a phone call during or before. He also got her to fuck his gym buddies and others with my help. She loved when I fucked her after she was used.
Good times.
Agree! Entering my wife after is the most incredible experience that I have ever had. It's the combination of knowing that another man just has sex with her AND the feeling of her vaginal walls (or LACK of feeling, lol) after my wife has had a larger man stretch her out.

Last edited:
My wife loves a guy on the bigger side was about the same for a while. She’d fuck them be stretched out for a day or two at most and then go back to normal. For the last 6 months she has been fucking a younger guy with a massive cock. It’s about the size of a Monster Energy Drink can. Their appetite for each other is almost insatiable. They fuck 3 or so times a week most weeks. (She’s never fucked another guy more than once a month). I’ve noticed recently that when she spreads her legs for me her labia is more open than it’s ever been. Because of their schedules they haven’t slept together in two week, so last night when we had sex I was expecting her to be tight again. I was wrong. Even after two weeks are pussy lips were still spread open and she said I felt small when I was inside her.
I think that this guy has actually resized my wife’s pussy. The good news is it’s a big turn on for both of us.
Once again, I have to agree with Randr7896. (Perhaps he and I married sisters? lol)
We began the hotwife dynamics a couple of years ago and I did not notice a change, (other than the obvious taste difference, right after and the feeling of another man's cum inside of her as I entered her).
But for the last 2 months, my wife has had a regular (once midweek and once on the weekend) with her new guy. I did see his cock the first time that they were together, and he is significantly larger than me, both length and girth.
I now notice that her outer lips are more distended and "meatier", if that makes sense. When I enter her, the walls of her vagina seem to very lightly rub my dick, as opposed to gripping me. I just sort of enter her and yes, I too feel small, even though I'm as hard as I've ever been.
The real treat for me is when on a rare occasion, I get to see her immediately after He has pulled out. My wife is still gaping and full of His cum!
And yes, this vulva/vagina transformation is also a huge turn-on for us both!