Lets search the best blowjob video of a hotwife

A little montage of my little gal sucking cocks, from three different scenarios; 1. sucking my cock in the back of the car parked in a parking garage, 2. sucking off me and two other guys (that she had never met before), 3. sucking off a photographer I hired to shoot her (with his wife playing with her pussy).

(See reupload below)

Last edited:
nic
A little montage of my little gal sucking cocks, from three different scenarios; 1. sucking my cock in the back of the car parked in a parking garage, 2. sucking off me and two other guys (that she had never met before), 3. sucking off a photographer I hired to shoot her (with his wife playing with her pussy).

View attachment 2177021View attachment 2177020
great to see that slutty fuck toy after a long time, keep sharing!

Reactions: Mister_De_Sade
Thanks man! I aim to please (and will be sharing more in the future), and she aims to please cocks.

Hope she gets nominated for the Academy Award for Best Cocksucker in this thread. 😜
Thanks to you both for pleasing! O yea she should get he Oscars for cocksucker and biggest cum dump fuck toy of the year award. and for next year ones, she has to double the amount of cocks she takes in her holes and more cum dump in her throat

View attachment 2177021View attachment 2177020
She is so skilled and knows all the protocols and sounds

Reactions: Mister_De_Sade
reuploaded a "directors cut" of the original montage.

Last edited: