Is it just us or this website completely lost allure?

Hey Sean and Jennifer here. We understand your frustration, but isn't that the nature of the internet in general and not just here? There are fakes, posers and wannabe's on any forum you go to. We don't have high expectations but it is a way to pass time with like minded individuals. We have learned to ignore the fakes and posers here. They are very easy to spot.

We are news and we have had many likes on the few photos posted.

And we receive a lot of private messages with men who seems quite respectful while being hot. And a lot of comments on my wife's buttocks and body which made her glad and gave her confidence.

But indeed we can expect more reactions sometimes.

But I think that this type of site is unfortunately a little stuck in time. There are a lot of apps these days and other ways to post photos and meet people.

It's even worse on blacktowhite there are quite few reactions now compared to a few years ago when we were more active there.

Reactions: Mr.G The Sweet
We are news and we have had many likes on the few photos posted.

And we receive a lot of private messages with men who seems quite respectful while being hot. And a lot of comments on my wife's buttocks and body which made her glad and gave her confidence.

But indeed we can expect more reactions sometimes.

But I think that this type of site is unfortunately a little stuck in time. There are a lot of apps these days and other ways to post photos and meet people.

It's even worse on blacktowhite there are quite few reactions now compared to a few years ago when we were more active there.
Black to white 👎🏻....and here,how can you chat and even date, when here are many fakes,time wasters and superficial people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caldosch
Hey Sean and Jennifer here. We understand your frustration, but isn't that the nature of the internet in general and not just here? There are fakes, posers and wannabe's on any forum you go to. We don't have high expectations but it is a way to pass time with like minded individuals. We have learned to ignore the fakes and posers here. They are very easy to spot.
True that

Reactions: Mr.G The Sweet