Is female clothing an option or a need?

It is sad but the road you take doesn't mean you have to be single. You may separate from her but it will free you to seek out someone who accepts you for who you are. Let people see the real you first and let them decide if they want to proceed. I think that is how you will find genuine love. You have time to figure this out and sort out your feelings.
I agree about letting her see the real you . I made and served dinner for my then girl fully dressed and made up , had told her about my little hobby but she didn’t know yo believe it or not - that was about 2 months into relationship - maybe different matter altogether with a long time partner - hope she understands

My wife's Bull is into fetish clothing. That's why my wife always wears something made of patent leather for him when they meet. Sometimes a buddy of him is also there with similar preferences. When I get involved, both of them want to see me in feminine clothing when I have to please them. My wife usually helps me get dressed. I'm wearing a pink French maid costume, fishnet tights, high heels and a short hair wig. Usually also white patent gloves. The other day my wife put lipstick on me. But all of this only in our apartment. At first it was very humiliating for me the bull or his friend seeing me in that outfit. But over time I got used to it. Otherwise, I don't wear any feminine clothing. As a wish from the bull my wife and me are discussing a PVC raincoat and overknee boots for me.

Reactions: nicebiguy
My wife's Bull is into fetish clothing. That's why my wife always wears something made of patent leather for him when they meet. Sometimes a buddy of him is also there with similar preferences. When I get involved, both of them want to see me in feminine clothing when I have to please them. My wife usually helps me get dressed. I'm wearing a pink French maid costume, fishnet tights, high heels and a short hair wig. Usually also white patent gloves. The other day my wife put lipstick on me. But all of this only in our apartment. At first it was very humiliating for me the bull or his friend seeing me in that outfit. But over time I got used to it. Otherwise, I don't wear any feminine clothing. As a wish from the bull my wife and me are discussing a PVC raincoat and overknee boots for me.
My wife and I both love all kinds of leather and latex and vinyl clothing. She is so sexy in that stuff and I love wearing it as well. My wife's closet has more PVC than a shower curtain factory.