How many times will the bull do her during a visit ?

I don't think I'd be into our friend stopping by for a quick fuck.
We like a long visit so we can relax and enjoy the fun.
Agree. IMO its very rude and inconsiderate to just drop in and expect the wife to drop everything and spread her legs.
If a couple invite you to join them then at least show some respect, to the husband as well as the wife.

I pretty much always go at least twice unless I'm there for a quickie. 3 rounds is fairly common for me. And I have gone 5 rounds before. Just depends on how much time we have. Each round lasts longer than the last. Each round I can fuck her harder and faster than the last.

Reactions: funcpl1925
Shit if we did this on vacation like adults only place. I hope it would be all day on and off for one of the days.

A lunch fuck, all night fuck and a morning fuck. Perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I have to ask...how many times will the bull, other guy or however you refer to him...do her during a visit ?
Wife and I are into mfm with a guy we know.
She and I have always called each time I'd cum a "round or times". 1 cum = one time or 1 cum. 2 cums = 2 times or 2 rounds. Example...last night we went 2 rounds.
With our friend he'll go 3 rounds or 3 times, I go twice or 2 rounds.
OK...I watch a cuck vid sometimes...in almost every one no matter how long it seems the guy cums one time then it's over.
I understand editing but even the 45 min and longer vids the bull cums once.
Every woman I have ever had sex with was eager for at least 2 times. In my younger years 3 was not a problem, I had gone 4 with a hot and horny gal.
So....when you share your girl how many times will the guy cum ?
If he stays one night always 3 times. I’m usually waiting with breakfast in bed for them in the morning as they finish their last fuck. They get to eat food and I get to eat her clean