How many cocks did your wife sucked before you got married ......

she trusts you and she knows that you love her for who she is

Do you wanna know who she is?

I tell you who she is:

She is the girl who sucked an older cousin's cock just because she didn't liked his then girlfriend;
She is the girl who did anal with the husband of a women she worked as a part time nanny;
She is the girl who used to masturbate with a hairbrush while watching hardcore videos - and while her parents thought she was studying for undergrad;
She is the women who told me firstly, that she only had experienced sex with three previous men...than later the list was growing, and growing, until I realized my fianceé was kinda slutty for cocks;
She is the women who is capable to fuck her husband the past night, then woke up to encounter and fuck one of our male friends, and then return home to fuck hubby once more;
She is the women who cums reading your reactions about her "secret side".

And she has been able to do all of it maintaning the same aura of a meek, simple, good church girl - which she also is!

That is she being cummed after other man fucked her grabbing by the neck:

1718040966023.jpeg

This is an interesting question.

While dating wife and I got into the conversation of “how many have you slept with”

That’s not a question I’d recommend unless you really really want to know and can handle it. I could give all the details of how the conversation transpired but suffice to say that come to find out shes likes to blow the young military men we have locally and that she has slept around quite a bit. I worked the all night shift so that has given her time to cheat She obviously enjoys being a little tramp At least she was honest and I knew what I was getting into so any blame is on me. I put up with it.

Being around a small cuommunity most know everyone else’s business ( don’t you hate that) So she’s got a slutty reputation. With me working nights she has plenty of time to play and frequently as she put it “had dates “ with mostly military men .

On one particular date she video taped herself or her date did and I managed to transfer it to my desk top. It might be degrading to share but I don’t know how I would. I tried e mailing the video to myself and gmail gives me the big ok LOL and says yea right..the files too big. It’s not that it’s incredibly long but how ever it was taken takes up a huge amount of space. But I have taken what I thought are great screen shots I could share in the appropriate forum and category. Not sure this is the proper feed

According to her on how many cocks her response was “probably too many “

Last edited:
Reactions: Catholic_Wife
This is an interesting question.

While dating wife and I got into the conversation of “how many have you slept with”

That’s not a question I’d recommend unless you really really want to know and can handle it. I could give all the details of how the conversation transpired but suffice to say that come to find out shes likes to blow the young military men we have locally and that she has slept around quite a bit. I worked the all night shift so that has given her time to cheat She obviously enjoys being a little tramp At least she was honest and I knew what I was getting into so any blame is on me. I put up with it.

Being around a small cuommunity most know everyone else’s business ( don’t you hate that) So she’s got a slutty reputation. With me working nights she has plenty of time to play and frequently as she put it “had dates “ with mostly military men .

On one particular date she video taped herself or her date did and I managed to transfer it to my desk top. It might be degrading to share but I don’t know how I would. I tried e mailing the video to myself and gmail gives me the big ok LOL and says yea right..the files too big. It’s not that it’s incredibly long but how ever it was taken takes up a huge amount of space. But I have taken what I thought are great screen shots I could share in the appropriate forum and category. Not sure this is the proper feed

According to her on how many cocks her response was “probably too many “

There are always "too many"

Reactions: desert23

I tell you who she is:

She is the girl who sucked an older cousin's cock just because she didn't liked his then girlfriend;
She is the girl who did anal with the husband of a women she worked as a part time nanny;
She is the girl who used to masturbate with a hairbrush while watching hardcore videos - and while her parents thought she was studying for undergrad;
She is the women who told me firstly, that she only had experienced sex with three previous men...than later the list was growing, and growing, until I realized my fianceé was kinda slutty for cocks;
She is the women who is capable to fuck her husband the past night, then woke up to encounter and fuck one of our male friends, and then return home to fuck hubby once more;

And she has been able to do all of it maintaning the same aura of a meek, simple, good church girl - which she also is!

View attachment 2152974
wow. what an amazing woman. love the cum on her neck and boobs

Reactions: Catholic_Wife

I tell you who she is:

View attachment 2152974
Why would anyone want to choke someone with such gorgeous titties and delicious ass and then deprave himself of the pleasure of feeling her throat muscles and tonsils working the head of his cock while she is swallowing his load by wasting it on her titties

Why would anyone want to choke someone with such gorgeous titties and delicious ass and then deprave himself of the pleasure of feeling her throat muscles and tonsils working the head of his cock while she is swallowing his load by wasting it on her titties

Wife loves asking to receive cum all over her tits and face...

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu