How did you end up swallowing cum for the first time with a guy?

My first was licking out my wife then GF and realising as a naive teen it tasted different but she never said anything at the time. The a while later I walked in on my wife (GF then) wanking off an older guy. After 5 seconds or so he popped. His cum was really thick and most ended up in her hand. When i asked what she was doing she put her hand over my mouth - the cummy one. That was my first experiences and how the lifestyle started

Other than trying my own over the years (don't like that) it was eatoing it oput of my wife after her first time with her first Lover!! I couldn't WAIT to start going down on her, she pushed me away and said (I let him cum in me unprotected!) and I told her "I know, and I can't wait to taste you!!". Have never had any desire to be with a man myself, but I could not wat to taste the mixture of their fluids after she was with her Lover. Have done this hundreds of time since, we joke that I have swallowed more sperm than she ever has and I'm not even a cocksucker!! LOL CW
The first time that you come in contact willingly with the cum of your wife's lover is in my opinion quite milestone in the cuckold dynamic. There are the milestones for the wife, for the cuck, the lover and for the with each others interacting people. At first when my girlfriend was cheating on me and that I did not know it and that she came home after she had been seeded by her boyfriend she always refused me to go down on her. She pushed me away and did not want to have sex, or made me cum by hand to satisfy me and keep my attention from her pussy.

In a cuckold-dynamic there are different stages, from whom there are some of moments of no return. E.g. the moment she tells you she is cheating, or that you discovered it, the moment she knows that you accept that she has a lover, the first time she goes bare with her lover and that she tells it to you or that you discover it, etc...

The moment you suck her lover's cum from her pussy willinngly where she realises that you fully want to do that, is one of these milestones were you also accept apart of the fact that she accept that her lovers owns her in an emotional, sexual and psyhological way but also in biological way by spreading a part of his body's own fluids and DNA in her. For the cuck there are also these personal milestones as the emotional, sexual and psyholgical acceptance but the first time that you ingest the semen of her lover it is amilestone for you, but also for her when she realises this. On that moment you also acept her lover in biological way by taking in a part of his body's own fluids and DNA. The it is quite difficult to reverse your role to an Alpha-male again..

The first time that you come in contact willingly with the cum of your wife's lover is in my opinion quite milestone in the cuckold dynamic. There are the milestones for the wife, for the cuck, the lover and for the with each others interacting people. At first when my girlfriend was cheating on me and that I did not know it and that she came home after she had been seeded by her boyfriend she always refused me to go down on her. She pushed me away and did not want to have sex, or made me cum by hand to satisfy me and keep my attention from her pussy.

In a cuckold-dynamic there are different stages, from whom there are some of moments of no return. E.g. the moment she tells you she is cheating, or that you discovered it, the moment she knows that you accept that she has a lover, the first time she goes bare with her lover and that she tells it to you or that you discover it, etc...

The moment you suck her lover's cum from her pussy willinngly where she realises that you fully want to do that, is one of these milestones were you also accept apart of the fact that she accept that her lovers owns her in an emotional, sexual and psyhological way but also in biological way by spreading a part of his body's own fluids and DNA in her. For the cuck there are also these personal milestones as the emotional, sexual and psyholgical acceptance but the first time that you ingest the semen of her lover it is amilestone for you, but also for her when she realises this. On that moment you also acept her lover in biological way by taking in a part of his body's own fluids and DNA. The it is quite difficult to reverse your role to an Alpha-male again..
Wouldn't want to reverse my role to an alpha mail. :)

Once you’ve taken the sperm of another man into your body, you can never really go back to being a true male/man again. And why would you want to?

With my ex. My best friend would fuck her from time to time. It was rarely planned, it just kind of happened whenever. On this particular night, I had a fire going in the fire pit in the middle of the back yard. He can't function without music playing so he had pulled is truck behind the fire pit so he could have his music.

We three stood around the fire and drank, talking and what not. I realized this was going to be one of those evenings when we both would have a turn with her. She ended up topless, then completely naked. She sat in a chair and would give us both a little suck every now and then. We have neighbors on both sides that could have easily seen what was going on, especially illuminated by the fire but didn't care. We did have kids in the house and from where we were they could be ushered back in without seeing anything but they seemed restless this night.

She was ready to be fucked. He always went first, he was smaller and it didn't do her much good after me, not that I'm huge, just he's not. I always played it off as being a gentleman and serving company first like good southern people do. They went to the side of his truck facing away from the house, she was already naked, she layed down on his seat with the door open. He stood on the step on his truck, slid his cock in her and proceeded to fuck her like it was his first or last chance to. I stood back and watched, sipping my drink, he did manage to give her an orgasm before he came. Now for what he lacks in cock he makes up for in balls and he showed what they are for. He pulled out and covered her pussy in cum.

A little back story, we both fucked each other's wives and he would always say, if I came in his wife, he wouldn't be able to lick her again so he wouldn't cum in my wife. Which was fine with me because it was kinda hot when he'd cum on her stomach or tits, I'd take my turn and we would both be covered in it. It would be different this night though.

When he got finished, I moved in for my turn. I looked at her face and she was wanting more. I looked down at cum all over her cunt and it was amazing. I turned and saw him lighting a cigarette and walking away so I decided to give her something extra. I leaned in and licked every drop of his cum off of her soaked pussy. It drove her wild. I didn't think he could see what I was doing, I lapped at her pussy and then shoved my cock in her and fucked the hell out of her, kissing her so she could taste his cum on my lips. She soaked his truck seat, probably woke up half the neighborhood.

He had a habbit of leaving after he fucked her. Don't know if it was guilt or she didn't cum for him like she did me. Don't know. Tonight was no different. He went home, we continued our fun and a few days later he told me about seeing me eat his cum from her, but that's another story.

Reactions: nicebiguy
Had one bi experience long time ago ...before I was married ... I told the wife about it she dared me to do it again... met a guy invited me over dark bedroom fucked around for a hour until he straddled my chest and blow his 2 week load down my throat !!

Attachments

• IMG_6274.jpeg
    IMG_6274.jpeg
    573.1 KB · Views: 3

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu