Hotwife Cinn retrospective

I bet being in her ass and having her do that slow sensuous lap grind feels exquisite
He definitely had no complaints! The amazing thing was that, at over 9 inches I assumed she wouldn't let him, but instead he asked nicely so she climbed on top and guided him in. I didn't even realize he was in her ass until I started taking closeups! She liked it so much she went for it again the next day when he visited again. And then of course, there was the time pictured above I invited him and guiltless80 to have at her together, she was riding him cowgirl, his dick buried in her ass, and then she turned around, him still in her, and presented her pussy to guiltless80 . One of the hottest scenes ever, out of many hot scenes. Cinn BMW DP (82).jpg

He definitely had no complaints! The amazing thing was that, at over 9 inches I assumed she wouldn't let him, but instead he asked nicely so she climbed on top and guided him in. I didn't even realize he was in her ass until I started taking closeups! She liked it so much she went for it again the next day when he visited again. And then of course, there was the time pictured above I invited him and guiltless80 to have at her together, she was riding him cowgirl, his dick buried in her ass, and then she turned around, him still in her, and presented her pussy to guiltless80 . One of the hottest scenes ever, out of many hot scenes. View attachment 2196795
I wish we could watch the video : )

Reactions: sinsnaps