Hotwife Cinn retrospective

View attachment 2166744

View attachment 2166755

This is her pussy after I had some fun with it. These were taken at the end of a long break from playing with others, when she was ready to get back into it. We spent a night in a motel room alone and made pictures for her fans and potential future guests.
God, I really love that it’s always been a fantasy of mine to bring my wife to a hotel room and invite 10 guys to throw a 24 hour fuck party just using her and fucking her in every hole and until she literally had come dripping out of all of her holes. Fuck, I’d even let the pizza boy bang her a while.

Reactions: sinsnaps
1 100_0706.JPG

This is her pussy in between three hour sessions with a ten inch monstercock. She doesn't usually smoke... after 9 or ten hours fucking him she was wide open and tender for ages. Literally took about a year for her pussy to fully return to something resembling its previous shape. She already had amazing big lips, but they're bigger and even more amazing now.

View attachment 2166764

This is her pussy in between three hour sessions with a ten inch monstercock. She doesn't usually smoke... after 9 or ten hours fucking him she was wide open and tender for ages. Literally took about a year for her pussy to fully return to something resembling its previous shape. She already had amazing big lips, but they're bigger and even more amazing now.
I absolutely love sucking on my wife’s juicy Cunt after she’s had a great night of fuck her pussy lips get so puffy. I just suck them into my mouth like they’re a small cock puts her over the edge, especially when I click my tongue over her clit

View attachment 2166764

I can’t wait to get home tonight and jack off to her thinking about those big pussy lips so hot

God, I really love that it’s always been a fantasy of mine to bring my wife to a hotel room and invite 10 guys to throw a 24 hour fuck party just using her and fucking her in every hole and until she literally had come dripping out of all of her holes. Fuck, I’d even let the pizza boy bang her a while.
No shows make it almost impossible to plan, and the reality of not getting kicked out of the hotel... so I arranged serial strangers and sometimes had them fuck her two at a time. Often she was blindfolded and didn't know how many of us were fucking her or exactly when someone arrived and departed. She did actually agree to do a football team, after a crazy sleepless weekend of being fucked for many hours by several men. The team chickened out, much to their teammates surprise. He didn't believe most people chickened out when it got real.
I absolutely love sucking on my wife’s juicy Cunt after she’s had a great night of fuck her pussy lips get so puffy. I just suck them into my mouth like they’re a small cock puts her over the edge, especially when I click my tongue over her clit
Cinn really likes having her pussy lips sucked too. Drives her insane if the timing's right.

I remember watching as someone came hard in her after poundng her for quite a while (wearing a condom)... he pulled out and I could tell she hadn't quite come, she was whimpering and shivering, her pussy up in the air, so I clapped my mouth over it, sucked in her lips, and sucked it much like you describe. She damn near broke my face she came so hard. That got him hard again...
32 1609 Early morning fuck for Cinn (111).JPG

I noticed she has a mask on. Does she like to get fucked by guy? She doesn’t even know who it is like blindfolded
She most often has had no idea who is showing up, may or may not have chatted with them on the web, may or may not have known that, blindfolded for much or all of the action. sometimes with earphones in, playing music and sometimes commands if there's a script. Sometimes I've let her choose from a pile of applicant photos. Most times, not.

Attachments

• 4 2018 Cinn meets M (11).MP4_000086420.jpg
    4 2018 Cinn meets M (11).MP4_000086420.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 42
No shows make it almost impossible to plan, and the reality of not getting kicked out of the hotel... so I arranged serial strangers and sometimes had them fuck her two at a time. Often she was blindfolded and didn't know how many of us were fucking her or exactly when someone arrived and departed. She did actually agree to do a football team, after a crazy sleepless weekend of being fucked for many hours by several men. The team chickened out, much to their teammates surprise. He didn't believe most people chickened out when it got real.

Cinn really likes having her pussy lips sucked too. Drives her insane if the timing's right.

I remember watching as someone came hard in her after poundng her for quite a while (wearing a condom)... he pulled out and I could tell she hadn't quite come, she was whimpering and shivering, her pussy up in the air, so I clapped my mouth over it, sucked in her lips, and sucked it much like you describe. She damn near broke my face she came so hard. That got him hard again...
View attachment 2166775
Fuck yes she sounds absolutely amazing wish I got a chance with her