Hottest Wives Playing or Masturbating wDildo!

So we're new to the whole cuck thing and this is the kinkiest thing my slutty wife has ever done, thought y'all night enjoy the story! My wife sent me this one out of the blue while I was working from home in the next room. Still don't know who he was but she was totally wrecked by the time he finally left. She came into my office with cum on her face, in her hair, all over her tits, and creampied in her pussy and ass. She sat on my desk naked and fingered herself while I was on a call. She was rocking her red swollen pussy and ass around in a literal pool of cum while I was trying to close a sale! She was slamming my laptop around my keyboard got pushed to the floor, and she sprayed all over me. She rarely squirts it takes a really crazy pounding for her to get into that space. I put the call on hold and she pressed my face into her pussy while she kept squirting and cumming and screaming. I could taste his cum all mixed with her scent. Her ass was so loose she was jamming three and four fingers in it while I cleaned her cum filled pussy. She scraped the cum off her tits and face and fingered herself with it and fed it to me on her fingers. After she was done coming she gave me a handjob using the cum that was left and her own fluids as lube. She slowly penetrated my ass with her fingers and massaged my prostate until I blew my own load all over her tits. She kept stroking me keeping me hard and started eating my cum off her tits. There was still a surprising amount left from her bull all over one of her tits and ALL over her bush and belly. She climbed back up on my desk (I gave up on the call and just left work for the day at this point) and used our mixed up cum to finger herself harder than I've ever seen she was almost fisting herself. She shoved my face into her pussy and came on me and absolutely flooded me with her spray. The mix of tastes was amazing his cum my cum her pussy her squirt. Fuck. She kept grinding on my face and my beard for a bit longer before she finally sat on my cock and let me fuck her. She swapped my cock back and forth from her pussy to her ass she managed to get me to cum in both at the same time basically. My desk was soaked my chair was soaked the room smelled like cum. She had me clean her up again and she left to take a shower, she left the doors open and the curtain only half closed, and let me watch her p*ss and finger herself until she came one more time and then watch as she washed up. After the shower she took a bunch of pictures of her tits and her pussy and her ass and sent them to somebody, still don't know who though.

Fuck I'm enjoying this lifestyle already

Attachments

As the title suggested, post your HOTTEST pic or vid of your woman playing or masturbating with her Dildo!

If posting a VIDEO, I'll be sure to give a rating on sexiness! I'm a bit biased of course but I think my wife gets a 10 for the way she clenches her ass and rotates it around. So...enjoy her!

Now get posting 😉 so I can rate and stroke a bit! 🍆

IMG_2634.jpegShower Play time!