Hottest Wives Playing or Masturbating wDildo!

So, there was this other guy we were chatting with and swapping pics. For a time my wife was really into it - but she had to be in the right mood, you know, feeling like an exhibitionist. Sadly, she started feeling that she was getting too old for this kind of thing (and maybe a little guilty). She stopped. I've got to admit, it still gets me going though. How about you?View attachment 2262811
Would love to taste her

Reactions: MRS Milf
So, there was this other guy we were chatting with and swapping pics. For a time my wife was really into it - but she had to be in the right mood, you know, feeling like an exhibitionist. Sadly, she started feeling that she was getting too old for this kind of thing (and maybe a little guilty). She stopped. I've got to admit, it still gets me going though. How about you?View attachment 2262811
I was hoping and still am hoping that I would have the luck to have fun with her in the flesh . . . .

Never too old to enjoy the pleasures of showing oneself for the enjoyment of others

Reactions: MRS Milf
Me too, I came so hard watching her