Hot Wives and Dogging?

Is it a relatively low number of guys or does she fuck a ton of different guys? I’m hoping for the ladder I love women who are sluts and love to get fucked.
Would be great to see some more photos of her getting banged it’ll give me something to jack off to. I wish I was doing it on her face.

He was her largest ever at that time. Wide and long and very hard.
I'm a big fan of well used pussy too.

View attachment 2166706
I know, right I love it when they’re all stretched out after she’s taking a huge cock all night or maybe a couple of them if they come in her then she’s all lubed up and I can just slide my cock and use their cum as lube it gets me hard how soft and puffy her pussy lips get I love sucking on them after she’s had a good night of fucking

I know, right I love it when they’re all stretched out after she’s taking a huge cock all night or maybe a couple of them if they come in her then she’s all lubed up and I can just slide my cock and use their cum as lube it gets me hard how soft and puffy her pussy lips get I love sucking on them after she’s had a good night of fucking
We always insist on condoms for guests, so i usuall have to provide the natural lubricant. It's an amazing sensation to slide into her after she's been stretched and is still quivering...

Attachments

• z (217).JPG
    z (217).JPG
    339.6 KB · Views: 53
We always insist on condoms for guests, so i usuall have to provide the natural lubricant. It's an amazing sensation to slide into her after she's been stretched and is still quivering...
I know right my wife has let me slide up behind her right after her bull is finished coming in her. Her pussy is still clenching, but it’s trying to clench around his big cock not mine, but I just keep fucking away until I shoot my wad in too.

Reactions: sinsnaps
I orchestrate every adventure and usually join in.
What’s your favorite position when you join in? I personally like to be in a 69 with my wife while she’s getting fucked from behind. That way I can lick her clit well she’s getting banged she loves that but who wouldn’t a huge cock in your pussy and a tongue on your clit

I know right my wife has let me slide up behind her right after her bull is finished coming in her. Her pussy is still clenching, but it’s trying to clench around his big cock not mine, but I just keep fucking away until I shoot my wad in too.
Ah, I've had that experience a few times. It's incredible. Her all fired up by a new cock, almost on autopilot, panting from fucking him... Going to find that other thread so we don't hog this one too much.

Attachments

• z (253).JPG
    z (253).JPG
    705.4 KB · Views: 53
Ah, I've had that experience a few times. It's incredible. Her all fired up by a new cock, almost on autopilot, panting from fucking him... Going to find that other thread so we don't hog this one too much.
God, I love that cute little pussy of hers would love to see it spread around my cock as I fuck the shit out of her

Reactions: sinsnaps