Hot Wives and Dogging?

Maybe not full on dogging but my ex was an exhibitionist and very submissive, occasionally when we were driving around someplace if we saw a single guy walking down the street someplace somewhat secluded we would pull up to him and ask directions or something. This was before smart phones and GPS so wasn't unusual to do. She wore a lot of skimpy clothes so as he was standing right next to our car I would reach over and pull down her top and ask what he though of her boobs. She was a little shocked the first time I did it but quickly liked the attention she was getting. We did this several times and soon she started wanting to do for a drive to find a guy she could show off to. Then one time we were driving though a park and this younger guy was walking so we pulled up to him and eventually I had her top down and he was obviously loving looking at her tits, I asked if he wanted to feel them and of course he did. We kept going a little farther and eventually we had guys fingering her cunt while she took their cocks out and stroked them as they fingered her. She never sucked them off but a couple of them did cum as she was stroking them, I miss doing this, was so hot , My new wife would never do this!

Here in the US the general public is much more uptight. If a couple is discovered exposeing one or the other and someone complains the couple gets slapped with an "Indecent Exposing" charge. When we had the old drive in's it was common and the people there especially in the back rows were there to watch and be watched and sometimes more and no one cared.
Actually, it’s no different here in the UK. Dogging isn’t illegal but it becomes an offence if anyone is offended by what they see. Just have to be a bit sensible about where and when you go dogging to make sure everyone is there for the same thing AND that you’re not likely to be caught by unsuspecting members of the public who may be visiting the area for other reasons.
Also causing and nuisance is an offence which is one reason we avoid the very busy dogging spots. Also leave no litter or any evidence of dogging so no one has any reason to complain. We’ve checked out some dogging spots during the day and found condoms, condom wrappers, even items of clothing in places that during the day are used by walkers and families. This is the sort of thing that draws attention and gets dogging a bad name!
James

• Love
Reactions: spartanoak
Here in the US the general public is much more uptight. If a couple is discovered exposeing one or the other and someone complains the couple gets slapped with an "Indecent Exposing" charge. When we had the old drive in's it was common and the people there especially in the back rows were there to watch and be watched and sometimes more and no one cared.
There was also a lot of babies created in the back rows of drive-ins

• Love
Reactions: spartanoak