Hi..new to this site

Mshotmess

Female
From
UK
Hi, ok so I'm very new to this site , I have previously posted on wife lovers ..so here is my .... problem.

I'm 43F and have always been very sexual that it cost me my 1st marriage , I hate cheating but I was a serial cheater and it caught up with me and destroyed everything ... deservedly so especially as my hubs then was nothing short of perfect to me and did not deserve the hurt I brought .

Jump to my 2nd marriage , it's going well ..yeh just well ..and it hurts to say that , I will not cheat ...despite wanting to , we have a good sex life but it's not " spicy " enough for me , we do alot of roleplay and talking but once the sex is done he always makes a point of saying it's just fantasy , I don't want it to be ...I want that cucklife or Hotwife or just good old slut thing we act out and the 3 times I have brought it up for real it caused huge argument , I thought once it was going to happen as I flirted heavily with a guy at a wedding , to the point my hubs got so turned on we snook out and did it in the car where he ate me as I told him what I wanted this other guy to do...I even said after this I'm going to let him take me to his room and fuck me anyway he wants , pointing out while my hubs is downstairs in hotel bar I'll be upstaures with me legs spread wide begging for this guy to fuck me ...my hubs got super hard and we switched and I sucked him off telling him it's really gonna happen as I want the other guy , hubs asked if I was thinking about the guy while sucking my hubs cock...I said yes ..I wanted the other guy more ...hubby loved it and shot down my throat ...we rested , cleaned up and the boom ...hubby got shitty saying he doesn't want this guy near me or dancing with me anymore ....3 days of arguments it caused lol .
So I just don't know what the answer is to get hubs into ...well...anything involving others .

I would be pissed if you were my wife and brought it up that way. What's in it for him but bullshit he has to put up with. For this to work it has to be something both people want.

For me I like the Idea of guys fucking my wife but I don't want be treated like crap either. Some guys like it but most don't.

You really have a few options go out and fuck him until her can't take it anymore. At some point it is a relief that your wife can get satisfied but is still will be willing and ready when you are and will fuck him anytime he wants to.

Go out and find a couple with the focus on what he wants. Take one for the team if you have to and let him enjoy another women. It's pretty painful to be left out. This why even guys who like be stepped on want to be in the same room.

It's also possible he just doesn't like the idea and not into seeing you with anyone else. Maybe you need to slow down and warm him up to it.

Try having a threesome maybe? He's clearly turned on by the idea of you fucking other guys but it's too painful for his ego to have you just go away and do it with someone else while he isn't involved. Once you've done MMF threeway he'll either be more open and you consider the next move or he won't and you don't.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
I would be pissed if you were my wife and brought it up that way. What's in it for him but bullshit he has to put up with. For this to work it has to be something both people want.

For me I like the Idea of guys fucking my wife but I don't want be treated like crap either. Some guys like it but most don't.

You really have a few options go out and fuck him until her can't take it anymore. At some point it is a relief that your wife can get satisfied but is still will be willing and ready when you are and will fuck him anytime he wants to.

Go out and find a couple with the focus on what he wants. Take one for the team if you have to and let him enjoy another women. It's pretty painful to be left out. This why even guys who like be stepped on want to be in the same room.

It's also possible he just doesn't like the idea and not into seeing you with anyone else. Maybe you need to slow down and warm him up to it.
And I'm glad you are not my husband as you seem a fragile and hostile dick in that reply , I want opinions from open people , not judgemental dicks like you , from my very limited post you say it's all me when he is the one who brings it up 1st , I haven't even mentioned other things we have discussed like 3somes as I hope for someone with slight intelligence to start a grown up conversation .
now I'm not wasting my time with people like you but you just go ahead and have your predictable little hissy fit come back that fragile men like you always do ...I'll be sure to ignore it .😀

• Love
And I'm glad you are not my husband as you seem a fragile and hostile dick in that reply , I want opinions from open people , not judgemental dicks like you , from my very limited post you say it's all me when he is the one who brings it up 1st , I haven't even mentioned other things we have discussed like 3somes as I hope for someone with slight intelligence to start a grown up conversation .
now I'm not wasting my time with people like you but you just go ahead and have your predictable little hissy fit come back that fragile men like you always do ...I'll be sure to ignore it .😀

The problem is in your approach. Your husband was obviously upset about you talking about fucking another guy. You wouldn't had an argument for 3 days if you had talk about it this prior to that night and he agreed to this.

This stuff only works if everyone is on board. How would you feel if you husband walked into a room and started picking up every women he thought he could screw and you supposed to sit in another room and wait for him after he is done.

If you truly want to do this and stay married talk to him and slowly bring him on board. Don't be so selfish and include him on this. If not he will divorce you ass like he should.

Reactions: Fl2play
Hi, ok so I'm very new to this site , I have previously posted on wife lovers ..so here is my .... problem.

I'm 43F and have always been very sexual that it cost me my 1st marriage , I hate cheating but I was a serial cheater and it caught up with me and destroyed everything ... deservedly so especially as my hubs then was nothing short of perfect to me and did not deserve the hurt I brought .

Jump to my 2nd marriage , it's going well ..yeh just well ..and it hurts to say that , I will not cheat ...despite wanting to , we have a good sex life but it's not " spicy " enough for me , we do alot of roleplay and talking but once the sex is done he always makes a point of saying it's just fantasy , I don't want it to be ...I want that cucklife or Hotwife or just good old slut thing we act out and the 3 times I have brought it up for real it caused huge argument , I thought once it was going to happen as I flirted heavily with a guy at a wedding , to the point my hubs got so turned on we snook out and did it in the car where he ate me as I told him what I wanted this other guy to do...I even said after this I'm going to let him take me to his room and fuck me anyway he wants , pointing out while my hubs is downstairs in hotel bar I'll be upstaures with me legs spread wide begging for this guy to fuck me ...my hubs got super hard and we switched and I sucked him off telling him it's really gonna happen as I want the other guy , hubs asked if I was thinking about the guy while sucking my hubs cock...I said yes ..I wanted the other guy more ...hubby loved it and shot down my throat ...we rested , cleaned up and the boom ...hubby got shitty saying he doesn't want this guy near me or dancing with me anymore ....3 days of arguments it caused lol .
So I just don't know what the answer is to get hubs into ...well...anything involving others .
Wish my gf wanted to do it

• Wow
I agree. Try a swingers club maybe or a lifestyle club. You may also find some helpful info on some cuckold sites like :
Lots of info about how to get partners involved and what to do to keep them involved.

• Wow