help with dares please :D

hi all, i have a cuckold fantasy and my wife knows about it. she says that it will remain a fantasy, although she gets horny when i talk about it during sex. next week we are going on a 3 days vacation. can you propose some "dares" for her to do in order to open up? she is shy in general
Her bent over no panties next to a public window

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
hi all, i have a cuckold fantasy and my wife knows about it. she says that it will remain a fantasy, although she gets horny when i talk about it during sex. next week we are going on a 3 days vacation. can you propose some "dares" for her to do in order to open up? she is shy in general
So what happened on your vacation? Did she do any of the dares?

You can dm me if you would rather share privately

Reactions: toolman2c

Ok here’s one buy a bigger vibrator , blindfold her give her oral , role play , fuck her with bigger dildo till she cums, and she will for sure. You can even take pictures of the dildo inside her for your enjoyment later, also you could try a cock sleeve to make you muck bigger and tell her you are someone else