Help me figure out what's happening

Bkplay

Male
So last year i was having fantasies about my wife having her pussy eaten by an other man and it turned me on! Given we are from a conservative country it's against everything but i like that. Sex is okay between us and i started to be turned on about the idea of her looking sexy and men wanting her. Last year i started talking to her during sex about light fantasies and she admitted that she fantasies about having sex in the beach i asked what if people saw us and she said that she doesn't mind and i even pushed it a bit and she said that she would like to wear skirts without panties and flash her pussy. After i asked if she would be ok wearing a string bikini she said sure. We went to a beach in Europe and she wasn't bothered when i checked some topless women since it was our first experience.
The update is that she is ok with wearing string bikini to the beach now and the fantasies are new level since she is all in now she wants to suck and fuck other men and she want to see them licking her pussy and fingering her... women sucking me and fuckin me but once we finish sex she is normal and doesn't mention anything. What do you think?

A while ago I posted about my wife, we had ok sex With some fantasy talk. Mainly about people watching us have sex naked or her flashing

Last edited:
Dont try to push it. Keep it as a fantasy now seems like you both are enjoying this stage. Every stage of this adventure has it own excitement.
Further more you could try to visit swingers club or something similair, you could have fun just the two of you.

Just out of curiousity, what country are you from?

… and if several men were aroused by it, began stroking their erections … and asked to join in? We ARE talking fantasies here … 😁
I asked this and she said "let them join" i then asked how will she handle it and she replied " suck one fuck me and hold two"

Dont try to push it. Keep it as a fantasy now seems like you both are enjoying this stage. Every stage of this adventure has it own excitement.
Further more you could try to visit swingers club or something similair, you could have fun just the two of you.

Just out of curiousity, what country are you from?

North Africa countries, i try not to push it but she is still hesitant... When she is all horny and arroused she talk more openly.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c
I asked this and she said "let them join" i then asked how will she handle it and she replied " suck one fuck me and hold two"

North Africa countries, i try not to push it but she is still hesitant... When she is all horny and arroused she talk more openly.
Ah cool, we are both turkish living in Amsterdam. I understand what you mean with conservative country, same issue here tho.

Anyway I wish you both luck and happiness in this great adventure and please keep us updated 😁

clearly u need to start with the easiest stuff; no panties, fucking on beach. she is LREADY UP FOR THIS SO GET ON WITH IT. If men see u and watch; great. if, in the heqt of the moment she is happy to let the watchers come over and touch; then all is sorted, but accept that it might not come to that

I will try that, really looking forward to a nude beach sex. I already try to encourage her to wear slutty... When having fantasies we talk about this and she seemed a bit responsive to wearing slutty clothes and a dress with no panties. I just want her to have fun.

Reactions: Yakamoz
I will try that, really looking forward to a nude beach sex. I already try to encourage her to wear slutty... When having fantasies we talk about this and she seemed a bit responsive to wearing slutty clothes and a dress with no panties. I just want her to have fun.
Would love to see some of that