Has your wife told her friends you are a Cuckold Husband

My wife and I had initially planned to be pretty secretive about her seeing another man. After awhile, my wife did ask if she could tell a couple of her friends and her sister about it so that she wouldn’t feel as much guilt when she wasn’t available for normal plans with them. At first I was pretty leery about others knowing, but they’ve all turned out to be really supportive of my wife!

I really appreciate threads like this, where we can discuss some of the real life consequences of these types of arrangements.
Well said... I was very similar and now I don't really care who knows😉 except for my kids....and they live in a different state so that is unlikely.

My wife has told all of her close friends. At first I didn't like that but I soon began to enjoy the idea. When my wife and I first started talking about her becoming a hotwife one of her friends was telling her about her hookups on datingsites. So naturally that's where my wife started looking. She helped my wife find men on dating sites. My wife went on vacation with another friend. She thought she would probably hook up with a guy at some point so she told her friend that I was ok with it. My wife and one of her friends always talk about their sexual adventures.
Naughty wifes that are friends with str8 laced wifes seems to always try super hard to get the good wife fucked by a real cocksman so she will be forever hooked.. Imho..

Has your wife told her friends or either of your families that you are a cuckold husband?

Hello there

This is our first post here. I have a question for others that relates to a recent evening where my wife revealed to some of her friends that she was my MISTRESS and I was a cuckold husband.

Recently we were invited to a small dinner party at a restaurant to celebrate one of my MISTRESSES gay friends birthday. As usual I prepared MISTRESSES clothes etc. whilst she was showering, I dried her, helped her dress and went to shower myself. When I returned there were panties, stockings and cock cage on the bed for me to wear: not that unusual. As I dressed MISTRESS took several photos of my attire and me, also not that unusual.

On arriving at the restaurant I realized I was the only male. I knew some of the ladies but not all. After food and too many drinks the tongues began to wag. I had noticed earlier my wife and one of her close friends talking and giggling with the odd glance my way, not long after the friend came over and whispered " I love your underwear" and kissed me on the cheek grinning wildly, I could have died, I went scarlet with embarrassment and looked straight at my grinning wife. With that the friend returned to her seat and they whispered and giggled together.
I left the table and sat on a settee and chatted to a couple I knew. They left so I returned to the table to see my wife with her phone showing the rest of the table the pictures. I didn’t know which way to look!!! But to their surprise, I showed no embarrassment and just smiled at them. There were lots of comments, smiles and innuendos, most of which I ignored. The party ended and we left.

On the way home my wife revealed that all but one of the women were quite taken with my pictures and lack of concern at them knowing.

I have since learned that one of the ladies has made it common knowledge at her work of our secret. Not a secret anymore. We live in a relatively small city where everybody is related, so it's only a matter of time before my family find out. There is nothing I can do now but accept it!

Now here is where things are a little unnerving.

Although I was embarrassed and stunned at first, I decided that I wasn't going to show any emotion and acted normally, however, secretly I was really turned on and busting in my cage by the fact these women knew of our lifestyle. And I believe secretly wishing they could have one as well.
Thoughts and comment will be most welcome.

Thank you
Wow, that sure picked up naughty adventures for you sweet yearning wife. I hope you are able to adjust to the fact "everybody knows" and they know your OK with it. Im happy for both of you, more so for your deserving wife.

Has your wife told her friends or either of your families that you are a cuckold husband?

Hello there

This is our first post here. I have a question for others that relates to a recent evening where my wife revealed to some of her friends that she was my MISTRESS and I was a cuckold husband.

Recently we were invited to a small dinner party at a restaurant to celebrate one of my MISTRESSES gay friends birthday. As usual I prepared MISTRESSES clothes etc. whilst she was showering, I dried her, helped her dress and went to shower myself. When I returned there were panties, stockings and cock cage on the bed for me to wear: not that unusual. As I dressed MISTRESS took several photos of my attire and me, also not that unusual.

On arriving at the restaurant I realized I was the only male. I knew some of the ladies but not all. After food and too many drinks the tongues began to wag. I had noticed earlier my wife and one of her close friends talking and giggling with the odd glance my way, not long after the friend came over and whispered " I love your underwear" and kissed me on the cheek grinning wildly, I could have died, I went scarlet with embarrassment and looked straight at my grinning wife. With that the friend returned to her seat and they whispered and giggled together.
I left the table and sat on a settee and chatted to a couple I knew. They left so I returned to the table to see my wife with her phone showing the rest of the table the pictures. I didn’t know which way to look!!! But to their surprise, I showed no embarrassment and just smiled at them. There were lots of comments, smiles and innuendos, most of which I ignored. The party ended and we left.

On the way home my wife revealed that all but one of the women were quite taken with my pictures and lack of concern at them knowing.

I have since learned that one of the ladies has made it common knowledge at her work of our secret. Not a secret anymore. We live in a relatively small city where everybody is related, so it's only a matter of time before my family find out. There is nothing I can do now but accept it!

Now here is where things are a little unnerving.

Although I was embarrassed and stunned at first, I decided that I wasn't going to show any emotion and acted normally, however, secretly I was really turned on and busting in my cage by the fact these women knew of our lifestyle. And I believe secretly wishing they could have one as well.
Thoughts and comment will be most welcome.

Thank you
When is she hosting her CFNM dinner party?

Reactions: toolman2c
I only know because they were conversing via e mail. I know what my wife said. Her e mail lady friend is not aware I know. Now here’s the bigger question I wonder. Who has her friend told. Is it safe to assume she’d also blab this info?
I willing to bet it spread like wild fire. It did in my case.

Reactions: hotwifelexi
My wife had some gfs over because there were rumors of her cheating on me. She wanted show them that she wasn't cheating and that I knew and accepted her activities with other men. She told them she married a weakling with a tiny inadequate penis that wasn't big enough to even reach inside her. To justify her having lovers she made me strip naked in front of them so they could see my lack of manhood. They had a laugh fest and I was totally humiliated but really turned on at the same time. I got the hardest erection I ever had in my life but it was pathetically small. One of the girls took a chapstick out of her purse to compare me to it.Two of these women worked where I work so soon everyone knew. Now when I encounter them at work I get knowing smiles and giggles from them on a regular basis. I get turned on by their teasing and the knowledge that they have seen how pathetic I am. All these women now understand why my wife cuck's me and don't blame her one bit.

I wouldn't be too sure of that. How do you know the crowd she runs with? My wife always makes fun of me in front of our friends. She even made me show some of her gf's how small I am.
I agree, i had to really dig deep and it took some time to get my wife to admit who she told what before she would think i would get too upset. She as well wanted me to show our neigbors and others

I wouldn't be too sure of that. How do you know the crowd she runs with? My wife always makes fun of me in front of our friends. She even made me show some of her gf's how small I am.
Yes I agree..... It wasn't until after the incident which I detailed in O.P. that my MISTRESS revealed she had earlier showed two other GF's our pics. One of these later revealed she had discussed it her husband. Their response then encouraged her to come out about our lifestyle..... now after attending a swingers party where she had me dressed only in a long leather coat and caged all night for all to see.... most people know!!!!