Has your wife told her friends you are a Cuckold Husband

Guess she would nt tell anybody because of fear " loosing face and reputation ". But have to say it would be hot if her friends and colleagues would know it .

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
My wife told her friends. She even told a close friend of hers she promised to never tell. She cheated on me and tried to get pregnant from another man, they knew about it while it was happening, and would laugh at me when I didn't know. They supported and encouraged my wife's cheating, they are real bitches and I lost face in their eyes for being a cuckold wimp.

My exwife openly screwed many of my friends and coworkers. It was common knowledge within our circle of friends. My wife now has a few close girl friends that know she has had two steady boyfriends and several one offs over the years with my knowledge. She does not like the label “cuckold” but is comfortable sharing that sexually I lack the stamina and equipment to satisfy her sexually. She has also shared with them that she never had an orgasm with me.

My wife has told all of her close friends. At first I didn't like that but I soon began to enjoy the idea. When my wife and I first started talking about her becoming a hotwife one of her friends was telling her about her hookups on datingsites. So naturally that's where my wife started looking. She helped my wife find men on dating sites. My wife went on vacation with another friend. She thought she would probably hook up with a guy at some point so she told her friend that I was ok with it. My wife and one of her friends always talk about their sexual adventures.

I don't want to get too far off topic here but wondered if any wives friends who knew of the cuckold relationship were of any use introducing prospective bulls. You know, ex-husbands, male friends, etc.
My wife became friendly with another woman who was married and eventually told my wife that they were swingers. My wife shared our situation. As a result my wife has been fucked by the husband and a few of their swinger buddies.

My wife and I had initially planned to be pretty secretive about her seeing another man. After awhile, my wife did ask if she could tell a couple of her friends and her sister about it so that she wouldn’t feel as much guilt when she wasn’t available for normal plans with them. At first I was pretty leery about others knowing, but they’ve all turned out to be really supportive of my wife!

I really appreciate threads like this, where we can discuss some of the real life consequences of these types of arrangements.

My wife has told all of her close friends. At first I didn't like that but I soon began to enjoy the idea. When my wife and I first started talking about her becoming a hotwife one of her friends was telling her about her hookups on datingsites. So naturally that's where my wife started looking. She helped my wife find men on dating sites. My wife went on vacation with another friend. She thought she would probably hook up with a guy at some point so she told her friend that I was ok with it. My wife and one of her friends always talk about their sexual adventures.
i love it when wives have a GF to share their adventures with.