Has your wife told her friends you are a Cuckold Husband

Has your wife told her friends or either of your families that you are a cuckold husband?

Hello there

This is our first post here. I have a question for others that relates to a recent evening where my wife revealed to some of her friends that she was my MISTRESS and I was a cuckold husband.

Recently we were invited to a small dinner party at a restaurant to celebrate one of my MISTRESSES gay friends birthday. As usual I prepared MISTRESSES clothes etc. whilst she was showering, I dried her, helped her dress and went to shower myself. When I returned there were panties, stockings and cock cage on the bed for me to wear: not that unusual. As I dressed MISTRESS took several photos of my attire and me, also not that unusual.

On arriving at the restaurant I realized I was the only male. I knew some of the ladies but not all. After food and too many drinks the tongues began to wag. I had noticed earlier my wife and one of her close friends talking and giggling with the odd glance my way, not long after the friend came over and whispered " I love your underwear" and kissed me on the cheek grinning wildly, I could have died, I went scarlet with embarrassment and looked straight at my grinning wife. With that the friend returned to her seat and they whispered and giggled together.
I left the table and sat on a settee and chatted to a couple I knew. They left so I returned to the table to see my wife with her phone showing the rest of the table the pictures. I didn’t know which way to look!!! But to their surprise, I showed no embarrassment and just smiled at them. There were lots of comments, smiles and innuendos, most of which I ignored. The party ended and we left.

On the way home my wife revealed that all but one of the women were quite taken with my pictures and lack of concern at them knowing.

I have since learned that one of the ladies has made it common knowledge at her work of our secret. Not a secret anymore. We live in a relatively small city where everybody is related, so it's only a matter of time before my family find out. There is nothing I can do now but accept it!

Now here is where things are a little unnerving.

Although I was embarrassed and stunned at first, I decided that I wasn't going to show any emotion and acted normally, however, secretly I was really turned on and busting in my cage by the fact these women knew of our lifestyle. And I believe secretly wishing they could have one as well.
Thoughts and comment will be most welcome.

Thank you

My wife's coworkers at her old job all knew she was cheating or cucking me. They were women who often all went out together, and many of them were cheating or at least crossing lines. I think she had sex with a few men at that job, but she's mostly denied that except for her boss. I suspect one or maybe two younger men as well who were admittedly pretty hot. She hasn't cucked me in years, that I know of, but her current bestie and coworker used to work at that same old place from years ago, and may have heard some rumors or even an admission from my wife, as I hope. (I know she straight up told one or two women years ago I was a cuckold with a small penis and she needed more.) I've encouraged her and her new friend to have a few girls nights out.

The great news is my wife has a business trip in two weeks. I'm giving her a small bag of condoms and urging her to get laid. We haven't had sex in two years (June 2022) since I can't stay hard or satisfy her in any way or position, and she's sorry but she's not attracted to my shaved clit and girly clothes. She's been looking for sexy clothes for her trip and can't wait to go. Hasn't said anything direct, but she is edgy and needs to get laid.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu