Has a bull...or another guy been too rough with your wife?

I want to get mine in a hole to unload too, but I also want to make it extremely enjoyable by teasing her until she is desperate for her orgasms and then enjoying her to the point that her sissy cuckold is really too explode inside his cage and he is desperate to get his face in there and clean up the mess I left behind
U have very good skills... I love your abilities
. Use on me.

• Love
Reactions: wantingnoregret
He was Hulking man so, he was eating her box and I guess got overly excited and instead of getting clearance from her he just forced her over and inserted himself in her 🍑 ..... which, even though he didn't get consent (she would address later) she was upset that it wasn't at least pleasurable
Good thing she did not complaine by saying No,Bo not in that hole. .. Will have every man aiming for her tiny tight asshole

Reactions: TheZenMaster
before i met wife she was heavily abused and used by 2 guys and it made her undersand that better to meet these rough strangers with her man also there to make sure things are ok

Well said! That is why we women turn to other men. We appreciate the love and respect that our husbands have for us, but our inner natures need a rougher, less-caring kind of treatment.

That is so true. My wide and Ai have had great times with who lovers and her alone with them. We do wish though that they had been rougher and more demanding of her sexually.

Reactions: compassionatedom
My wife likes for the guy to be firm and controlling but not rough. She is ok with me being rough with her and at times request it from me. She has limits with others. One night on a hook up with a guy we meet at a swingers club it started out fine, he was controlling the action, fucking her hard but not overly rough. Then out of the blue, when they were switching positions, he grabbed her by her hair pulling her hard, trying to forcing her down to suck his cock and she screamed out for him to stop. He did and she told him that was too much. She explained that she was ok with a little force but didn't want anything painful or overly forceful. He apologized and she allowed him to continue. A few minutes into fucking her again, he grabbed her throat hard with both hands, pushing down on her neck choking her. I could see in her eyes she was afraid and not enjoying it. I stepped in and stopped him and asked him to leave. He got angry and we almost ended up fighting in the hotel room. It scared her and almost made her quit the lifestyle altogether. Just before that we had been talking about possibly allowing her to see guys without me occasionally. We hadn't decided yet if that was something we wanted to try but there was some discussion. After that, she never wanted to be alone with another guy without me there.

My wife likes for the guy to be firm and controlling but not rough. She is ok with me being rough with her and at times request it from me. She has limits with others. One night on a hook up with a guy we meet at a swingers club it started out fine, he was controlling the action, fucking her hard but not overly rough. Then out of the blue, when they were switching positions, he grabbed her by her hair pulling her hard, trying to forcing her down to suck his cock and she screamed out for him to stop. He did and she told him that was too much. She explained that she was ok with a little force but didn't want anything painful or overly forceful. He apologized and she allowed him to continue. A few minutes into fucking her again, he grabbed her throat hard with both hands, pushing down on her neck choking her. I could see in her eyes she was afraid and not enjoying it. I stepped in and stopped him and asked him to leave. He got angry and we almost ended up fighting in the hotel room. It scared her and almost made her quit the lifestyle altogether. Just before that we had been talking about possibly allowing her to see guys without me occasionally. We hadn't decided yet if that was something we wanted to try but there was some discussion. After that, she never wanted to be alone with another guy without me there.

It is rolling the dice fucking on the first date. Bulls should also not make assumptions about what's ok and what's not. It's sad that it ruined your wife for dates alone.

Have you ever hooked up with a guy that was too rough with your gal ?
Too rough for you to watch but she enjoyed ? Too rough for her ?
Not rough enough ?
We have a guy we see pretty regularly for mfm fun, we've done it many times with him, we know what to expect and look forward to it.
We have hooked up with a different guy, 3 times with him so far.
Each guy is very different.
I think new guy is too demanding, bossy and too rough with her. She did enjoy it with him but several times she had that look of....this is not fun.
She and I like when myself and other guy swap back and forth, she gets really turned on, our regular guy is fantastic with this. New guy more or less told me to wait my turn.
Anyone else had a guy that was fun but a little too aggressive ?
There have been a couple of times when things got a little rougher than we wanted. We had on guy who for some reason liked to bite and put his hand around her throat (and lightly choke) when she was sucking him. We "Yellow carded" him he calmed down some. We never played with him again. The other time was with one our regulars Robert. He was very gently until he mounted Jennifer. The all he wanted to do was fuck her hard, especially in the missionary position. On he shot his load he would immediately calm down.

Reactions: Stevens4fun
it is better for hub to always be present and more exciting anyway
Yeah, I wasn't sold on her seeing others without me. I enjoy watching live and participating. I was thinking of her maybe being able to enjoy not having to perform for me and just enjoy her time with him. Ultimately, i don't think I would have gone for it. She was nervous about it for just this reason, safety.