Group Sex

The ex and I were at a 3 day weekend party and everyone was basically naked or close to it all weekend. She told me after she lost count at 10, but that was on Saturday night leaving Sunday and monday. She said she slowed down and started blowing guys because her pussy was sore, but she figured the number was close to 20 by monday afternoon

The ex and I were at a 3 day weekend party and everyone was basically naked or close to it all weekend. She told me after she lost count at 10, but that was on Saturday night leaving Sunday and monday. She said she slowed down and started blowing guys because her pussy was sore, but she figured the number was close to 20 by monday afternoon
Damn talk about sex on tap

• Love
Reactions: Elja1
What is the largest group you have been involved with i.e. mmf, two couples, Group of people and and and

Ours

We were three couples that had a great night in the swingers club in the Jacuzzi
Planned was MFMF, but we have walked in to party at my best friends house where his sister had a swinger party going on. He flipped out and nothing became of it. But definitely would have been open