Girlfriend left me for her lover

bencuck

Couple
From
Germany
It's official..... And it's not a fantasy.My girlfriend left me and now we're just friends.....
I told you about the her being in love with her colleague. She told me that when she is with him , she doesn't miss me and she can not let me touch her because now she belongs to him.

She told me that we can remain friends and I am allowed to watch their sex.

I expected this because she didn't have sex with me since April and she was spending way more time with him than me . She also told me that he's enough for him and he can satisfy him sexually way better than me .

As I heard it it was a mix feeling of sadness and being turned on. But honestly I was really turned on and horny. I am sure that I am a looser cuckold....

Cuckold, yes. Loser, maybe not.

I think this is a risk of the lifestyle. On a positive note, since you were not married, there will not be the expense and stress of a divorce. Personally, I would drop out of touch with the ex-girlfriend. You might take some time to reflect on the experience, and once you start dating again you will likely find another girlfriend.

The question that remains to be seen is if you will pursue the cuckold lifestyle once again.

The hot wife/cuckold lifestyle definitely has it risks of a marriage or relationship breaking up. Sex is a powerful motivator for someone to want to be with that sex partner. Does not mean it is a good fit or that the relationship will last, but with those intense emotions and hormones that occur with sex, especially with great sex, one can feel love for the other person and a strong desire to be with them.

If I am being honest with myself, I have worried about that, especially when my wife has fucked a guy over and over again over a long period of time. There is definitely a shift in our relationship during those times. Fortunately my wife has chosen to stay with me and those particular guys tend to disappear.

I think it's interesting to note that she still lets you watch. Most women if they want to separate wouldn't do that. And most guys if they weren't playing the role of bull would probably not allow it either.

I like the bull aspect of cuckolding because I don't have the intention of being in traditional relationship with the wives. I want to satisfy them and be their cream. But I don't want to be there for the day to day that they get and need from their husband.

A good cuck husband is his wifes best friend. If you want her you should be her rock and let her know that you are there for her. I guess because you aren't married you aren't living together. So maybe you should set the place up for her for when she comes home. And be ready. If she cuts you off then I would look for a new partner and you will have somewhere ready for her to be your hotwife or gf.

Doesn't mean your a looser.

My ex gf left me for a bull too. She was always about control. She wanted me to continue watching and cleaning up. She loved to have me on the hook. In the end I was unable to move on with my life and had to cut ties.

I saw her for the first time since COVID in March. She was still hinting about the "good times" when she cucked me. Crazily, half of me is aching to go back and be there. Clean up, be pegged, be slapped, be spat on, lick her toes, her heels, prepare her, bathe her, apply her nail varnish and perfume. If I text her I knew she would take me back as a slave in a heartbeat. I can't as I still feel the heartache of losing her to cuckolding. It became her recreation not a joint recreation.

My ex gf left me for a bull too. She was always about control. She wanted me to continue watching and cleaning up. She loved to have me on the hook. In the end I was unable to move on with my life and had to cut ties.

I saw her for the first time since COVID in March. She was still hinting about the "good times" when she cucked me. Crazily, half of me is aching to go back and be there. Clean up, be pegged, be slapped, be spat on, lick her toes, her heels, prepare her, bathe her, apply her nail varnish and perfume. If I text her I knew she would take me back as a slave in a heartbeat. I can't as I still feel the heartache of losing her to cuckolding. It became her recreation not a joint recreation.
If it was me I would gift wrap myself and kneel at her doorstep and ring the bell.

If she likes having you watch while denying you and you also get off on that then you have found your place. Let's hope she get's addicted to this practice. Next step is a chastity cage for you if you are ready for that. I find that to be a turn on when my wife locks me in my cage and holds the key. I love all the power and authority she has over me while I live as her weakling cuckold. Her need and pleasure of dominating me and my need and pleasure of submitting to her are both satisified. She has total sexual freedom and I have no sexual freedom.

Reactions: bencuck

I understand how your broken heart would be a deal breaker for getting back in a relationship with her. However, since there were clearly some aspects of the experience that you enjoyed, I think it is pretty hot that it seems the opportunity is there to get back with her. I would be very tempted to hookup with her and one of her bulls for just one night.

I understand how your broken heart would be a deal breaker for getting back in a relationship with her. However, since there were clearly some aspects of the experience that you enjoyed, I think it is pretty hot that it seems the opportunity is there to get back with her. I would be very tempted to hookup with her and one of her bulls for just one night.
I enjoyed cuckolding. I still fantasize about it every day. I really desperately miss it. I sometimes feel abnormal as when I see a beautiful woman, I don't imagine fucking her, I imagine a bull fucking her and me cleaning up. Same with when I a see a hot guy. I imagine what he would do to my gf. My ex gf was bi polar in all but name. What I don't mention is the mood swings, self loathing and religious based guilt she would feel for some of her actions. It was mentally draining.

I am with someone else now, and emotionally I am getting what I need. It would also not be the right thing to do. I hope to get her in to cuckolding but on better terms where it is ring fenced activity which is jointly consensual. I certainly don't want it bleeding in to my normal life again. However, I am a long way off that.

My ex left me for one of her bulls. She had lots. She would see him fairly often and come back to me to clean her out. After she left , he started to send her to me to fuck the shit out of her so he could clean her out. How funny is that.
Not funny but hot as hell. Did you ever consider a three way?

It was never discussed and eventually they got divorced, and she got married to a guy who was not into her fucking lots of guys. I have wondered if Yvonne ever told him about her past. We were together for about 8 yrs and I would guess she fucked and blew probably 50 to 60 guys and a bunch of them multiple times . Yvonne is gone now ,which is too bad. I think back and can picture Yvonne taking cocks into her mouth and watching her hand guide cocks into her pussy. I would always go 2nd so she could feel him cum before she got loose. then I would drop mine in because he would make her soooo loose. She would let some guys fist fuck her if they had smaller hands

Reactions: nicebiguy
Sounds like he wasn't a real bull but really just a cuckold at heart.
Ya I thought the same thing. Yvonne would come over every couple of weeks. I would put it to her , fill her with cum. I would hardly be pulled out and she would be pulling on her underwear and say she had to go, he wants it fresh. I said to her if he wants it fresh he could come with her and suck me off. It doesn't get any fresher than that.. I think it is what he really wanted to.

Reactions: nicebiguy
While I suppose this can happen I also cant help feeling that the Bulls in these situations really don't understand the lifestyle. My experience is that the wife-lover-cuck triad is a platform for incredible eroticism, excitement, pleasure and romance. And while my wives and I have always fallen in love it is a passionate exciting love that can only exist between a wife and her boyfriend and I always remind her of that and reinforce the idea that the triad is the foundation of our passion.Take that away and you become just another Fred and Ethel. Any serious Bull should know this.
As a married Bull with a hall pass for over 25 years the couples I have been involved with always knew I was looking for pleasure and passion, not marriage.

Reactions: bencuck
It is a risk of this lifestyle choice. My wife and I discuss it and I also rationalize my own thoughts and fascination with watching sex. There are times I think I could have gone down a different route. Instead of sharing her just seek out a couple I could be a voyear for or something similar where I can just watch it happen to a different woman that is not my wife and then have a "normal" sex life with her at home. I'm not sure if that would have worked or if I made the right call, only time will tell. We made all the typcial fumbles you are advised against like involving friends, letting emotion/feeling develop into a relationship with the 3rd party, long vacations away with him, , etc. We have done it all but at the end of the day we talk regularly and the focus is and has been our relationship and preserving it as the most important component of our expereience and all else is secondary. One of the ways we do that is maintaining truth between us, this is not easy but critical.

We knew from the very start that she was going to have lovers. My wife loves me but does not get satisified by me. She does enjoy cuckolding me and being in charge of the marriage. I enjoy this arrangement as well. So to try and make up for my sexual inability I serve as her houseboy and personal servant. I'm confident that we will always be married since this relationship has existed way before we were married. I always kow-towed to her from early youth. I knew at a young age that I would never do well with the ladies since I have a micropenis but my wife to be had a strange intrest in me. I was flattered and enjoyed her company even though I had to watch her go with other guys knowing I would never be in the drivers seat. The first time we tried having sex at 16 was a disaster when I wasn't big enough to penetrate her and she laughed me out of bed. After that I knew what the situation would be. I was put in the friend zone but with a special touch. She enjoyed humiliating me and told me I could be her boy. Not boyfriend, just boy. I figured at the time this was better than nothing since I was so infatuated with her. Now as her obedient husband she enjoys having a steady man for sex and romantic encounters and me as her servant boy and housekeeper. She had lovers in the past who wanted to take her away and wanted her to leave me but she wasn't going to give me up. We have a special and unique kind of love she probably couldn't get anywhere else but common lovers were a dime a dozen so I'm confident she won't leave me for anyone.

We have been talking to a therapist for last few months as it is our goal to preserve the marriage while living a highly non standard lifestyle. Our therapsit does not condone what we are doing but we have the therapist to advise us in the best way for our situation even if it isn't what they reccomend. We have met with the therapist as a couple,solo and recently her lover was invited in for a session. We have had very frank conversations, therapist asked point blank if my wife would leave me for him, would she continue being shared if she was in a relationship with him exclusively so on and such forth.

I learned a few interesting things. No plans to leave me now or in the future. No plans to end things with her lover now or in future, so it appears we are in this for sometime. She did however say that if for some reason anything changed and she did wind up with him or anyone else she would likely continue being shared. Although she was not the one that requested this situation she does feel it is something she has adopted as part of her sexual dynamic and is not of the mindset that she would ever be able to stop.

So I do like our situation but I never asked for this as it is but it sounds like I am in for the long haul.