Gf fucking black men

So my gf is a petite blonde, a 10 in most eyes, she wanted to open this relationship one way. I reluctantly agreed, mind you we just had a baby, it started as a weekend thing, going to the clubs with her friends and meeting new men, I never wanted to do this but she’s said she would leave and take our baby if I didn’t. She’s told me how she’s only meeting black guys and how she’s even been getting fucked in the nightclub toilets (something I’ve always wanted) I had one rule and it was not to bring anyone back home, well a couple of weeks ago she brought not one, but two Africans home, it started as an argument which ended in these black men slapping me and holding me to the ground, they spat on me and at the command of my gf they stripped me naked and started laughing and shaming me, they fucked her raw in front of me, I was crying and admit I wasn’t strong to anything, as they where leaving my gf pulled me by the hair and made me kiss both of their cocks and thank them, after they left she forced my face into her cum filled pussy and made me eat it. I’m never felt weaker in my life, she had been fucked earlier that night as well and made me sleep with her cum undies next to my face, still crying she brought our little girl into the room and started telling her how pathetic her daddy is and how I wouldn’t be able to protect them. She was also saying how she wished I wasn’t the father and that she’s trying to get pregnant with one of the African men she’s fucking and is going to make me raise their child, nearly every night since the same has happened, I’m voiceless and have to accept the fact my gf doesn’t love me, my parents live on the otherside of the country and I have no real friends here. I don’t know what to do

So my gf is a petite blonde, a 10 in most eyes, she wanted to open this relationship one way. I reluctantly agreed, mind you we just had a baby, it started as a weekend thing, going to the clubs with her friends and meeting new men, I never wanted to do this but she’s said she would leave and take our baby if I didn’t. She’s told me how she’s only meeting black guys and how she’s even been getting fucked in the nightclub toilets (something I’ve always wanted) I had one rule and it was not to bring anyone back home, well a couple of weeks ago she brought not one, but two Africans home, it started as an argument which ended in these black men slapping me and holding me to the ground, they spat on me and at the command of my gf they stripped me naked and started laughing and shaming me, they fucked her raw in front of me, I was crying and admit I wasn’t strong to anything, as they where leaving my gf pulled me by the hair and made me kiss both of their cocks and thank them, after they left she forced my face into her cum filled pussy and made me eat it. I’m never felt weaker in my life, she had been fucked earlier that night as well and made me sleep with her cum undies next to my face, still crying she brought our little girl into the room and started telling her how pathetic her daddy is and how I wouldn’t be able to protect them. She was also saying how she wished I wasn’t the father and that she’s trying to get pregnant with one of the African men she’s fucking and is going to make me raise their child, nearly every night since the same has happened, I’m voiceless and have to accept the fact my gf doesn’t love me, my parents live on the otherside of the country and I have no real friends here. I don’t know what to do
Sorry I don't buy this as true

Last edited:
if that was me, they would have left in an ambulance.

If it was me i would jack off with that image of my wife fucking 2 black men - do you have an urge to jack off when you think back on that time your wife fucked the 2 black men?

Reactions: Alwayshard