Getting wife on the right track

2CuriososMX

Couple
From
Mexico
It's been a while since I posted, but if you had read my posts probably you will know the bias by now.

So a few days back my wife invited friend of hers to a small theater show. I know that in the show there is a male stripper, good body, not so well endowed (tell you later), how I know this? Well we went to see the show together a few months back for the first time and we saw it together, I know for a fact that she payed very close attention to the male stripper, she had this smile every time he was on stage with nothing but this small speedo, knowing she was wet for him made me so horny, we ended the night having good sex.

So my naughty wife, talked about the show for weeks (i was turned on every time), until some other night she told me she invited a friend of her to see the show together, (we have good communication) I had stuff to do, so they went by themselves, when the night was over she came back, she told me the male stripper danced for her friend, he gave her friend a small lap dance (she had this look on her face of: "wished that was me") so I know she ate the guy with her eyes, because she mentioned how good body he had, but his cock was kinda small, (felt somehow turned on by the fact she desires another man and checks him from top to bottom). To end up that night she asked for a small lap dance from me and we fucked really nice.

But here is the twist i know she gets wet for seeing male strippers and getting lap dances from them, haven't really told her the truth, but there is a ladies night coming soon, she knows I'm taking her to a surprise, but does not know the exact details, I want her to relax, be herself and enjoy as much of the show, probably getting her a few private lap dances from the male strippers.

I have a few questions about how to set up the scenario:

How should I prepare her mentally?
How should I disclose the details of the night?
How she should dress for the occasion?
I'll be glad to answer questions and discuss details.

Reactions: Yakamoz
It's been a while since I posted, but if you had read my posts probably you will know the bias by now.

So a few days back my wife invited friend of hers to a small theater show. I know that in the show there is a male stripper, good body, not so well endowed (tell you later), how I know this? Well we went to see the show together a few months back for the first time and we saw it together, I know for a fact that she payed very close attention to the male stripper, she had this smile every time he was on stage with nothing but this small speedo, knowing she was wet for him made me so horny, we ended the night having good sex.

So my naughty wife, talked about the show for weeks (i was turned on every time), until some other night she told me she invited a friend of her to see the show together, (we have good communication) I had stuff to do, so they went by themselves, when the night was over she came back, she told me the male stripper danced for her friend, he gave her friend a small lap dance (she had this look on her face of: "wished that was me") so I know she ate the guy with her eyes, because she mentioned how good body he had, but his cock was kinda small, (felt somehow turned on by the fact she desires another man and checks him from top to bottom). To end up that night she asked for a small lap dance from me and we fucked really nice.

But here is the twist i know she gets wet for seeing male strippers and getting lap dances from them, haven't really told her the truth, but there is a ladies night coming soon, she knows I'm taking her to a surprise, but does not know the exact details, I want her to relax, be herself and enjoy as much of the show, probably getting her a few private lap dances from the male strippers.

I have a few questions about how to set up the scenario:

How should I prepare her mentally?
How should I disclose the details of the night?
How she should dress for the occasion?
I'll be glad to answer questions and discuss details.
A few days before, mention casually how excited you are about their upcoming night, and the fun you’ll have together. Then before the event, suggest she take some time for herself — a spa day, or a relaxing bath. You want to help her unwind.

Make vague hints about the night without giving much away. Say things like “you’re going to love the atmosphere” or “this is something a little different for us.” Create a sense of intrigue.

When it’s time for some details, keep it light. You want a playfully and fun tone. Try something like “remember that show and X [girlfriend] enjoyed? This is similar but even more exciting!”

Emphasize the overall experience not the specifics. This is about having a great time together and enjoying the entertainment.

If she seems curious or excited, maybe add a little more information. If she is hesitant, reassure her. Say that it’s all in good fun.

Suggest something playful and a bit glamorous—a nice dress or a stylish top and fitted jeans. You want her to feel confident and attractive.

She should wear comfortable shoes as she’ll be sitting for a while. Especially if you’ll be walking a way, she’ll need that.

Encourage her to wear fun accessories that match her outfit, like statement earrings or a clutch, for a touch of excitement and flair.

Do keep us posted!

Reactions: 2CuriososMX