Getting married soon!

I’m not really new here, I had posted before but that was a while ago. Long story short I’ll soon (October) be getting married to my fiancée Makenzie, we’ve talked before a couple times about our mutual interests and things we want to do. And she does wanna cuck me but we both agreed to wait until after we’re officially married.
Excitement and a bit of anxiety is building up ahaha
Very interested. She is gorgeous. I am a 25 yo 6 ft 1 athletic build 9 inch bwc bull please let me know if you are interested dm me

Nothing planned as of now for wedding night. It seems like it’ll be a week or two after it
There is something about the wedding night. I would like to think that my gf has turned and agreed by the wedding night and in my dreams that will be first cuckold night when I give her to another man and plead with him to fuck my wife all night as a symbol of our love and continued commitment. I will consummate the marriage by eating his seed deep from her pussy again and again and worship at her feet.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Toasty692
Another sneak peak
I love reading the comments, and answering questions. Lmk what you’d like to see or know more of

Attachments

• 2022-12-23 03.11.51.jpeg
    2022-12-23 03.11.51.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 2022-12-23 03.09.53.jpeg
    2022-12-23 03.09.53.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 2022-12-23 03.09.10.jpeg
    2022-12-23 03.09.10.jpeg
    52.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 2022-12-23 03.09.14.jpeg
    2022-12-23 03.09.14.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 52
I’m not really new here, I had posted before but that was a while ago. Long story short I’ll soon (October) be getting married to my fiancée Makenzie, we’ve talked before a couple times about our mutual interests and things we want to do. And she does wanna cuck me but we both agreed to wait until after we’re officially married.
Excitement and a bit of anxiety is building up ahaha
How are the preps going? Has she been bred many times already? Its so hot you have a girl who likes to fuck around before your getting married

Another sneak peak
I love reading the comments, and answering questions. Lmk what you’d like to see or know more of
Love the photos. Very attractive, and would love the experience of her getting wild. You are lucky to have such a beautiful young lady with a passionate sexual desire. If not in on it , would love to be along for the live interaction while you two experience this the first time. Very arousing. Best wishes for you two. Please keep me posted.