Fucking my wife after a bbc

My wife and I have been together for 10 years I’m 48 and she is 30 we have been in the hotwife and cuckold lifestyle for our entire relationship and I love the feeling of her pussy after she has been ravaged by a bbc. Lately I have been cumming much faster when fucking her after she has been with her bulls and I don’t know if it’s the fact that she has been off of birth control for around 6 months and she is now having several of her bulls fuck and cum inside of her tight little fertile pussy daily. She no longer wants me to cum in her pussy she has told me that her pussy is for dominating men only and that I can cum on her ass, belly, or face. Most of her bulls are black so if she gets pregnant the child will be half black and I’m ok with this so I’m wondering if know that she is now a breeder for bbc is that why I cum so fast? Anyone one else in this kind of situation or has been through this before experience the same cumming fast??? I know I can’t stop thinking about a black man’s big cock pumping his warm thick sticky seed in her fertile pussy and hopefully getting her pregnant View attachment 1663423View attachment 1663424View attachment 1663425View attachment 1663426View attachment 1663427
Is that the cum of your Bull or yours?

Reactions: 575Cuck