First date alone for my wife in 10 days

Hi all,

I just wanted to share my excitement. My wife is going alone on a date with a local bull Thursday the 15th at 8:00 pm. We will first go the two of us in a bar to drink (at least) 2 cocktails. When she will be a bit drunk, she will go in another bar to meet him. I told her that this man is my number 2 in the selection I did for her first threesome with me and a stranger. If she wants him to be the one for her first MMF experience, she will have to kiss him on the mouth with the tongue on the bar, to let him touch her body as much as he wants and to follow him back to his car for a bye-bye kiss (if she doesn’t want her first threesome to happen immediately in a hotel room nearby the bar). She will be wearing a very short slim dress without a bra, high heels and lots of makeup to turn him on. She had no idea who he is, she just saw a picture of his cock (his penis is 21 cm). She is sooo turned on (so am I). I will be on the same bar as they will be but they will not be able to see me. I will take pictures from far and will follow them to his car (discreetly). I hope she will be so turned on that she will accept a quicky (or will at least give him a blowjob) near his car. Wish me luck! 🥳🎉😈

Attachments

• IMG_3465.jpeg
    IMG_3465.jpeg
    448 KB · Views: 147
Hi all,

I just wanted to share my excitement. My wife is going alone on a date with a local bull Thursday the 15th at 8:00 pm. We will first go the two of us in a bar to drink (at least) 2 cocktails. When she will be a bit drunk, she will go in another bar to meet him. I told her that this man is my number 2 in the selection I did for her first threesome with me and a stranger. If she wants him to be the one for her first MMF experience, she will have to kiss him on the mouth with the tongue on the bar, to let him touch her body as much as he wants and to follow him back to his car for a bye-bye kiss (if she doesn’t want her first threesome to happen immediately in a hotel room nearby the bar). She will be wearing a very short slim dress without a bra, high heels and lots of makeup to turn him on. She had no idea who he is, she just saw a picture of his cock (his penis is 21 cm). She is sooo turned on (so am I). I will be on the same bar as they will be but they will not be able to see me. I will take pictures from far and will follow them to his car (discreetly). I hope she will be so turned on that she will accept a quicky (or will at least give him a blowjob) near his car. Wish me luck! 🥳🎉😈
Good luck! I wish you and them all the best.

Reactions: hotwifeisa88