Feminizing the Cuck, but slowly and not to the extreme

My path led me from stag to cuckold to a deeper form of submission. It’s one thing to submit to another man taking your wife for his pleasure, and submitting to your wife’s sexual desires, but the next steps were slow and deliberate. First was my wearing silk panties for men. Nothing crazy, similar to speedos. The softness felt nice and my wife reinforced how sexy I looked in them.. So I kept wearing them. Then came her inserting a finger in my ass when giving me blowjobs. I moaned and didn’t resist. She was on to something. Then we explored my wife pegging me. It was a role reversal and I truly learned submission. That went on for some time, then she began taunting me with dirty talk of a real dick up my ass. She said there were men who’d fuck us both. She also said a lover of hers had a gay friend who’d be happy to give me my first. I guess that’s the final step, but one I have been reluctant to take. My wife talks about how sexy it would be for her to be getting fucked by her bull in one bed while I’m getting it from another man in the bed beside her. Again, that’s one step further than I wanted to go, willingly. My wife persisted and I eventually agreed to suck her lovers cocks. She likes pushing my boundaries, as I have stretched hers for years getting into the Hotwife lifestyle (it took 20+ years). I know it may happen eventually but men don’t turn me on…though submitting to her does. What about your journey?

My path led me from stag to cuckold to a deeper form of submission. It’s one thing to submit to another man taking your wife for his pleasure, and submitting to your wife’s sexual desires, but the next steps were slow and deliberate. First was my wearing silk panties for men. Nothing crazy, similar to speedos. The softness felt nice and my wife reinforced how sexy I looked in them.. So I kept wearing them. Then came her inserting a finger in my ass when giving me blowjobs. I moaned and didn’t resist. She was on to something. Then we explored my wife pegging me. It was a role reversal and I truly learned submission. That went on for some time, then she began taunting me with dirty talk of a real dick up my ass. She said there were men who’d fuck us both. She also said a lover of hers had a gay friend who’d be happy to give me my first. I guess that’s the final step, but one I have been reluctant to take. My wife talks about how sexy it would be for her to be getting fucked by her bull in one bed while I’m getting it from another man in the bed beside her. Again, that’s one step further than I wanted to go, willingly. My wife persisted and I eventually agreed to suck her lovers cocks. She likes pushing my boundaries, as I have stretched hers for years getting into the Hotwife lifestyle (it took 20+ years). I know it may happen eventually but men don’t turn me on…though submitting to her does. What about your journey?
i would have loved most of a relationship, like that, with my wife.

Last edited:
that is how it should be - keep focus on doing anything that pleases her and enjoy being a sissy cuckold.

Reactions: hotwifefun2020
Love you wife’s idea of both of you being taken and fucked simultaneously. Coincidental orgasm and sissy-gasm then leaking sperm together