Fantasy has no limits, share yours!

My wife is 30 and anal virgin although she has a thick ass. I always wanted to try it but she is corncerned about pain and the fact that I would ruin her ass as I am kinky (she is right about that😉. In the meantime we have this neighbor son (19 yo) who is shy a bit acting like a girl (his mom told us) and I think he is a sissy.
my fantasy is to convince her to lose her anal virginity to a young boy maybe with smaller dick and then work on that neighbor to build some intimacy.
I like them to agree to do it, as the neighbor does her ass and I do his sissy ass (virginity for virginity, fair). I would take them shopping letting him to pick lingirie for my wife, and I will pick for him.
but once at the buisness, it turns out that the young lad is kinky as well, ripping nylons, spanking and fucking her ass like rabbit. although I have my own fun with him, the important part is that my wife gets her ass ruinned begging the young lad to go easy, but she gets nothing batter than hair pulling and spanks in response.

my asian gf is 26 and has only been with me. this is my fantasy of hers, her getting used and getting tossed back out there.

So she goes to the club with her friends where some big ass dude hits on her. After a few drinks she ends up going to the car park with him. There they kiss torridly and then some intense grabbing and groping. When they get in the car the guy sucks on her nips and finger bangs her. He then pulls his big ass cock out. She can’t fit it in her mouth at first but she eventually gets her face absolutely fucked. This leads to the guy blasting a huge load on her face.

Some dude enters the driver’s seat of the car, it’s the personal driver of the guy who picked her up. She’s reluctant at first, but she’s horny and continues. They then drive off. She’s made to look to the back of the car as she is bent over. She gets the hardest backshots she’s ever received. She’s getting absolutely pounded. She gets really roughed up doggy. She doesn’t notice they stop every now and then for the driver to take pics of them. He then lays her flat on her belly and fucks her prone bone. She gets absolutely slammed, even screaming from time to time. The dude eventually cums another big ass load on her ass cheeks.

She’s almost p@ss4d out at this point and very tired. But the dude ain’t done with her. He makes her sit on his dick facing him while hugging her. Here he fucks away. She isn’t even moving but she’s absolutely getting fucked. The dude flips her over and it’s like a reverse cowgirl. She has her hands on the 2 front seats and again she gets absolutely fucked. Now she sees the driver taking her pics but she’s too tired to react or stop it, he even starts touching her nips. Eventually the dude busts a big ass load inside her.

When they finish she wanted to lie down and rest a bit cuz she is exhausted. But the dude says no. They drive back to the car park and he kicks her out, he had the decency to wipe off the cum from her face and cheeks but the cum inside her is dripping down to her thighs. They enter the club he doesn’t even mind her. She’s walking funny and has her hand on her belly, with her hair and make up messed up.

My wife is 30 and anal virgin although she has a thick ass. I always wanted to try it but she is corncerned about pain and the fact that I would ruin her ass as I am kinky (she is right about that😉. In the meantime we have this neighbor son (19 yo) who is shy a bit acting like a girl (his mom told us) and I think he is a sissy.
my fantasy is to convince her to lose her anal virginity to a young boy maybe with smaller dick and then work on that neighbor to build some intimacy.
I like them to agree to do it, as the neighbor does her ass and I do his sissy ass (virginity for virginity, fair). I would take them shopping letting him to pick lingirie for my wife, and I will pick for him.
but once at the buisness, it turns out that the young lad is kinky as well, ripping nylons, spanking and fucking her ass like rabbit. although I have my own fun with him, the important part is that my wife gets her ass ruinned begging the young lad to go easy, but she gets nothing batter than hair pulling and spanks in response.
Well lovely that's interesting

Reactions: Godjohne
My fantasy is easy to fulfill, just need willing men. I want them to print out my pics (that I have posted in a lot of places here on this site), print them out, and put them on their office desk at work, or hang them in their home, or make a big poster of them and put them up. When asked, they can just say, that is just some slut I fucked once. A selfie with the picture up on the wall would be amazing (face blurred would be ok)! But, only a few men have shown me, and I absolutely want more!!!!!

We talked about doing this, but never had the courage to follow through. I blindfold her and lead her into a room, where hands slowly begin to explore her body one by one, ever increasing in intensity. She surrenders to the sensation, craving to be filled in every way possible, until she is drenched in ecstasy. They fill her mouth, pussy and ass pumping in unison, almost as if they were some sort of a team. When some of them got tired, they grabbed the dildo and use that on her. She was relentlessly reamed and loved every moment of it. Her screams of delight echo through the room, igniting a fire within her husband that surpasses any sexual desire he has ever felt before - even more intense than the moment he proposed to her or the first time they had sex. She is covered in jism and the room smells of sex. Only then does she remove her blindfold, revealing the men who have brought her to this point of pure pleasure. She loved every minute of acting the whore. Perhaps she really is one now only time will tell. Here are fabricated photos capturing the intense moment.

Attachments

• wishing.jpg
    wishing.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Wife actually had an affair with an Anglican priest about 10 yrs ago. Although they are permitted to have sex, it was quite taboo for my Latina Catholic wife. But she was attracted by this forbidden fruit and enjoyed it imensely My fantasy is that he asks her if its ok to share her with his other priest colleagues. But for this, she would have to spend the whole long weekend in the rectory. In the interest of time, he asks her to remain nude and only in heels so other priests can fuck her without wasting time.

So I drive her over that Friday and drop her off at the sidewalk. They come out to receive her only wearing her high heels and take her inside. I must return home and pick her up on Sunday night.

Reactions: Alwayshard
Mine would be at a hotel pool and seeing two younger guys checking out my wife as she sits in the hot tub. They strike up a conversation with us and tell us what room they are staying in. We tell them that we are actually across the hall from them. We go back to our room wife ask me to go to the store and grab some drinks for the night. When I return she’s not in the room. I call her she doesn’t answer. Then I get a text that she’s across the hall. I knock on the door that is slightly open and I hear her moaning telling me to come in. As I open the door she is on the bed getting fucking from behind looking at me as I walk in. She smiles then turns her head and starts sucking the second guys cock. Watching these two young studs pleasing her like I can’t. I walk up to her kiss her on the lips and tell her to enjoy. I sit in the chair jerking of to my wife being fucked

My gf sister is hot. As a man, I would love to have them both. As a cuck, i fantasize about having to bath an prepare them both for a master bull.

They both are waiting on the bed in sexy slutty lingerie with me kneeling next to the bed when the bull arrives. They circled him, kissing him and undressing him. The gf sister takes his large cock and my gf rims him; then reaching over to kiss me.

With him standing there erect, with both of them wrapped around his legs, lashing at his cock and balls, I kneel and beg him to fuck them both.

While he fucks my girl in a spoon position, she has her leg in the air while I suck her toes. Her sister spooning him and verbally abusing me.

As he fucks my gf sister deep in the ass, my girl fucks me on the side of the bed with a strapon and tells me what a real man feels like. They each take it in turns.

As the bull fucks my girl hard missionary , her sister holds my head close to her pussy so I don't miss a thing.

As they both hang to his l legs, mouths open like young chicks waiting to be fed the bull cums heavily over my girls face and chest with her sister engulfing his cock to swallow the residue.

Here sister summons me and pushes my face in to my girls breasts as I lick and lap up every globule of cum dripping off her chin and breasts.

I am then sent off to make snacks and drinks while they massage the bull. They also go off and put on hijabs and abayas for a special strip tease show for him on round 2

I have a few specific fantasies for my BBW wife.

This is how it started when we got married in Ireland:

This is my newest fantasy: