Exposing my cheating wife

That happened to me and I found out because she was messaging an old school friend on Facebook Messenger from her laptop. She didn't realise I was behind her and got photos of the messages. He was married with kids as well. I didn't stop her. Instead I started tracking her internet history. One day I found her googling for pregnancy test kits. She'd been riding him bareback - taking his cum without protection like a slut. But the best thing was, when I knew she was out with him, and pretending to be with her friends, I'd always make sure I fucked her when she got home. She was almost always drunk and horny when she got back. Filling her up with my cum as well as his. The last image below was taken after she came home from a night out with him. That was the start of a good thing. If she wanted to be a cheating slut, then I'd make her a slut wife. Best thing that ever happened.
Mmmm that's an absolutely delicious pussy, would love to watch my sperm leak out from between those lovely big lips

• Love
Reactions: stacyz