Exposed on a stranger's wall

My name is Darci, and I am a bored housewife. My fantasy, I want my pics to be printed out, framed, and hung up in a stranger's home, as if I am just a part of the family, but slut style. Maybe put me on your office desk to enjoy, and when someone asks, "who is that slut?", you answer with, some bitch I am fucking. Being objectified is amazing. My pics are everywhere now that men have downloaded and posted everywhere. If you find some, please email me to tell me where I am posted. If anything, email me and tell me that you've seen me. It is humiliating and degrading for me, but gets me wet at the same time. It's a love/hate relationship with my fantasies. Feel free to let me know what you think.

Last edited:
My name is Darci, and I am a bored housewife. My fantasy, I want my pics to be printed out, framed, and hung up in a stranger's home, as if I am just a part of the family, but slut style. Maybe put me on your office desk to enjoy, and when someone asks, "who is that slut?", you answer with, some bitch I am fucking. Being objectified is amazing. My pics are everywhere now that men have downloaded and posted everywhere. If you find some, please email me to tell me where I am posted. If anything, email me and tell me that you've seen me. It is humiliating and degrading for me, but gets me wet at the same time. It's a love/hate relationship with my fantasies. Feel free to let me know what you think.
Send pic and I’ll display it for sure!

Maybe we should make a magazine and distribute it to all the auto shops in town!

Milfs in Heat magazine cover_1722964792294.jpg

What a sexy open cum dumpster slut!

Shame we don’t live closer so we could pose together whilst we finger each other and suck and squeeze tits . Ide love to

• Love
Reactions: Sambro