Experimenting with the lifestyle

it was mostly the after feelings of having just had sex and being naked and “used” by this other man while being watched. It was a very new and awkward feeling.
Just enjoy. The awkward feelings will only be for a short while. Try to get hubby involved more and move towards having him attend to you and clean you as soon as your experienced Bull finishes and pulls out. As an experienced Bull he will be happy to hold and make out with you while hubby cleans up.

it was mostly the after feelings of having just had sex and being naked and “used” by this other man while being watched. It was a very new and awkward feeling.
Most often you hear about men and their "post orgasm reluctance" when they have engaged in HW/cuckold type play. It is rarely noted that some women feel a similar sense of "post orgasm reluctance". It is truly refreshing to know that the experience women have are not always so dissimilar to what husbands/bfs experience after an encounter. Kudos to you for admitting a sense of awkwardness. Have you discussed your feelings with your husband? What were those conversations like?

First times will feel awkward. My wife felt it too. She loves me but she went and let another man into her and she had organisms with him.

The first time I watched, I felt totally awkward. When he showed up I met him wearing only a cock cage. When the physical activity of the night started, it was amazing to watch but still felt weird in the beginning.

I have become friends with this boyfriend of my wife and the first time talking about how she was in bed with him was very awkward for me.

Now everything is normal and we are all enjoying ourselves.

Yeah I think in the beginning it takes some getting used to. Especially that post orgasm clarity. But keep it up and before no time when you're all done you'll enjoy some laughs and good conversation. After care is important, and communication about what you really liked and what could really elevate the experience next time. I found being open and honest with regular friends has gotten us the best experiences ever

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Most often you hear about men and their "post orgasm reluctance" when they have engaged in HW/cuckold type play. It is rarely noted that some women feel a similar sense of "post orgasm reluctance". It is truly refreshing to know that the experience women have are not always so dissimilar to what husbands/bfs experience after an encounter. Kudos to you for admitting a sense of awkwardness. Have you discussed your feelings with your husband? What were those conversations like?
Yep nut regret used to be a big issue for me that why we kept changing our minds on the issue, one day the regret disappeared took 4 years or so though.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife