Exhibitonist wife love stranger's dress choices

Here you go. Sorry the club lights we re pretty dark 🙂 💕 💕
Thanks so much for all the likes althoguht I woul dlove you to be a bit interactive and comment more 🙂 Love Jaaz.
Someone DMed: can I ask questions in your thread
I say yes please..Love Jaaz
Pics after drunka dn before drunk i still dont know which one is which..but this when people thoguht I should go out and have somethign to eat
1722896849033.png
1722896912716.png

Thanks so much for all the likes althoguht I woul dlove you to be a bit interactive and comment more 🙂 Love Jaaz.
Pics after drunka dn before drunk i still dont know which one is which..but this when people thoguht I should go out and have somethign to eat
View attachment 2238441
View attachment 2238446
Her face is so hot too. Should I post it.

View attachment 2238441
View attachment 2238446
You are absolutely stunning! Thank you for sharing with us here. If you ever make it to my area of the world, let me know. It would be a privilege to meet a woman as sexy as you!

Reactions: jaazhubby
Thanks for the awesome messgaes in DM. She is just very much into reading those. She did complained that people are not commenting that open heartedly here.. So I am just trying again to gauge if this thread is of really interest to you all..
We got our second request that we did perform and post the pic shortly however would zou like her to read here and respond or are you happy with the hubby 😉 Please do respond here 🙂
She is beautiful love the smile and the Red lips she is HOTT