Exhibitonist wife love stranger's dress choices

jaazhubby

Couple
Gold
EU Swiss, married wife/ mum, born to indomuslim mum & Swiss Dad. I'm a feminist & have a braless pledg..
Just spreading fun. Help men to test their fantasies and wannabe's by guidin em.

What else gets me hot? Dates and exhibitionist stuff. always looking for more ..into gift & controls, frivou DO
What excites me the most is i like wearing gifts by other men strangers and sending pics in that to them infront of hubby..if u are already a gifter and had chosen gitfs earlier for me,,say "rubber" for a faster response..lov to take frivolous DO from gifters

I will be sharing some desires and request pics that i have done and hope you all would appreciate it

Request: Coffee and Lingerie

1721855195712.png

Thanks for the awesome messgaes in DM. She is just very much into reading those. She did complained that people are not commenting that open heartedly here.. So I am just trying again to gauge if this thread is of really interest to you all..
We got our second request that we did perform and post the pic shortly however would zou like her to read here and respond or are you happy with the hubby 😉 Please do respond here 🙂

EU Swiss, married wife/ mum, born to indomuslim mum & Swiss Dad. I'm a feminist & have a braless pledg..
Just spreading fun. Help men to test their fantasies and wannabe's by guidin em.

What else gets me hot? Dates and exhibitionist stuff. always looking for more ..into gift & controls, frivou DO
What excites me the most is i like wearing gifts by other men strangers and sending pics in that to them infront of hubby..if u are already a gifter and had chosen gitfs earlier for me,,say "rubber" for a faster response..lov to take frivolous DO from gifters

I will be sharing some desires and request pics that i have done and hope you all would appreciate it

Request: Coffee and Lingerie

View attachment 2219226
Absolute gorgeous! If I could request an outfit, not sure exactly what they are called, but a top that overlaps in the front. It can be adjusted to show very little or very much depending on the situation, and a skirt just short enough to make me wonder if she is wearing panties...

Absolute gorgeous! If I could request an outfit, not sure exactly what they are called, but a top that overlaps in the front. It can be adjusted to show very little or very much depending on the situation, and a skirt just short enough to make me wonder if she is wearing panties...
any example pic?