Eating wife's pussy after she has been fucked a lover.

I’ll never forget, like it was yesterday, the first time that I tasted my wife’s pussy when it was full of cum!
Sure, it was MY cum, but it began a habit that I just can’t get enough of as my wife takes new sex
partners.
The first time, my wife was riding me, cowgirl, as I shot up into her. She was not done cumming and wanted more, so before I had even stopped shooting up into her, my wife slid up my torso and planted her open and dripping pussy right over my mouth. The taste was intoxicating… and her level of add-on orgasm proved that she enjoyed it as well!

Fast forward to now. My wife has a current BF, who is a large cummer. This leaves my wife very full and when she rides my mouth, allowing large dollops of his cum to drop into my throat before I get to the intoxicating taste of their combined Juices. That’s what really does it for me… their combined taste. It’s incredible!

My will either rush to me, right after, or lately, if they get a hotel,room, will,text me where they are and I will join her in the “sex bed” immediately after!
Sounds so fucking good

Not something I ever thought I'd do. But the moment I was confronted by her used pussy I had an extraordinary urge to dive in. I suppressed the urge, but gave in eventually the next time. We now sometimes share her lover's semen. I'm not the least bit submissive and I can't explain why but it does somehow seem natural. I guess it's just another one of our kinks.

We're on 2nd marriages. When we got together, for a year or two, my wife wouldn't let me clean up. I finally got her over that hurdle. lol. After 8 years, we enjoyed a mfmf with a couple. After they had left the room, I dove in cleaned her pie, and enjoyed her lovely silky seconds. Shorty after this, we enjoyed our 1st mfm fun. She actually surprised me taht after he'd fucked and filled her, she climbed up on my face in front him for me to clean. The next day, I tried 'fucklicking' while wife riding his fat cock. (See avatar pic) He must have got some ideas from my eating his cum the day before, because he kept short stroking, ramming his cock in my mouth. lol. I just kept sticking him back in my wife. After this weekend, he got a bit dom and demanding, my wife kicked him to the curb fast. lol. his loss. Well, hers too, as she really enjoyed his fat cock and large mushroom head cock.

Going down on your wife after another man has finished inside her is (in my view) a very erotic and unique sensation. For her and for you. My wife was surprised when I told her this would be something I'd enjoy and it became a regular part of our sex life including when it was just me fucking her. Her BF found it a bit awkward to watch after he finished in her, but none afternoon after he'd fucked her and was recovering my wife told me she'd be very excited if I'd clean him too. It was his first time being cleaned and sucked by another man, and my wife was rubbing herself - edging while watching. After a few minutes her BF was getting hard again and he moved to my wife and fucked her again.

Eating and cleaning your wife after sex with her BF or yourself is addictive. You (and your wife) will want it every time and it will make you hard thinking about it. These fun times are special in many ways and feeling your wife orgasm with your head between her legs is a rush.

Going down on your wife after another man has finished inside her is (in my view) a very erotic and unique sensation. For her and for you. My wife was surprised when I told her this would be something I'd enjoy and it became a regular part of our sex life including when it was just me fucking her. Her BF found it a bit awkward to watch after he finished in her, but none afternoon after he'd fucked her and was recovering my wife told me she'd be very excited if I'd clean him too. It was his first time being cleaned and sucked by another man, and my wife was rubbing herself - edging while watching. After a few minutes her BF was getting hard again and he moved to my wife and fucked her again.

Eating and cleaning your wife after sex with her BF or yourself is addictive. You (and your wife) will want it every time and it will make you hard thinking about it. These fun times are special in many ways and feeling your wife orgasm with your head between her legs is a rush.
Totally agree here and well said. Once you get over the initial "mental" aspect and take that first taste, you are hooked!