Do you like to hear stories about your wife’s past?

My wife’s been with 12 different guys (sucked more then 12), and I know varying degrees of information about most of them.

A recent discovery of some old files on a hard drive lead me to some original writing of hers that recounted encounters in pretty decent detail with three of them, so that’s been fun to read.

Here’s my favorite part, where she talks about how her dorm RA used her as his fuck toy on a nightly basis:
“In a similar fashion to their first encounter, she met up with him on that tacky red couch, they spoke brashly, with alcohol in their systems, and he asked her upstairs. Upstairs she went, and before they knew it, the two were all over each other. Their clothes came off, and they had sex. He may not have been a looker, and his wordiness that he thought was so clever may not have been as clever as he thought, but in bed he was a genius.

They began to hook-up on a nightly basis. He opened up her eyes, and took her from the bed to the floor to up against the wall, and every night still reeling from marathon sex she would creep back down to her bed. It was illicit. It was secret. It was sexy and freeing and all the things an affair is supposed to be but shouldn’t be. Megan set the standards and prevented herself from getting hurt, saying right away, “I don’t know what you want, but I definitely do not want this to turn into a relationship.” She may not have meant it, and it may not have been the best thing for her, but man, was it fun.”

I’ve gotten a fair few stories directly from her and actually chatted with an old ex of her via Reddit’s “didyoufuckmywife” sub.

Here she is with him at a party from that time:

Last edited:
Love her past, I think this made me cuckold actually. We met at 19, she already had sex with 4 guys. I had 0. When she was around 16 she dated much older guy who tought her everything in sex, so she then told me how to do the stuff properly.

Wife tormented me all day long once texting me from work telling me how she fucked a buddy of mine behind my back while we were dating. Said they were at a hotel twice. She even went to his parents for dinner one night and they snuck down to the family room for a quickie where he bent her over the arm of a couch and fucked her from behind. She couldn't believe how hard I was by the time she got home. I threw her on the bed and she giggled the whole time I was standing between her legs fucking her. She was so amused that I was so turned on by the story.

Wife tormented me all day long once texting me from work telling me how she fucked a buddy of mine behind my back while we were dating. Said they were at a hotel twice. She even went to his parents for dinner one night and they snuck down to the family room for a quickie where he bent her over the arm of a couch and fucked her from behind. She couldn't believe how hard I was by the time she got home. I threw her on the bed and she giggled the whole time I was standing between her legs fucking her. She was so amused that I was so turned on by the story.
Love it...but tell her you want to share her...and watch too

Reactions: Berta698
Also, was she teasing you, or did this really happen? Ever find out which buddy or more details? Did she say he was bigger?

Reactions: Berta698
Also, was she teasing you, or did this really happen? Ever find out which buddy or more details? Did she say he was bigger?
I know which buddy. I had actually found out a long time ago when it happened but didn't know the details until this day. It really happened and she was bragging about it.

Reactions: Vincenzo
I know which buddy. I had actually found out a long time ago when it happened but didn't know the details until this day. It really happened and she was bragging about it.
My best friend used to go by my house when I was out shooting pool. Wanted my wife (at the time) to suck his dick and fuck his ass with her vibrator