Do you get hard when sucking dick?

Love this. I was reluctant. Until I wasn't. It has to be the right cock tho. Long, clean shaven, preferably thick. Basically, if I would jack off to it in a movie fucking someone else, I would eagerly suck it.

Love this. I was reluctant. Until I wasn't. It has to be the right cock tho. Long, clean shaven, preferably thick. Basically, if I would jack off to it in a movie fucking someone else, I would eagerly suck it.
Like this one thick shaved

Attachments

• IMG_9131.png
    IMG_9131.png
    867.7 KB · Views: 5
Before I went permanently limp I did get hard from giving a blowjob. The first signs in the style of getting hard giving a blowjob was that I got hard the first time that my then girlfriend pushed my head down to get down on hear and noticed that I got an erection much fatster then usual after that I had cum in her. After that first time she started to tease me that I maybe was bisexual what I denied. Later when our cuckold dynamic evolved I got hard the first time she saw me sucking her boyfriend although i mostly stayed limp in that phase of our relationship and sexual activities. She teased me again about that. Now I permanently limp but feel quite some excitement in my testicles and behind yhel when I suck or sometimes simply by seeing a nice cock or packadge in the jeans of a nice guy.

• Love
Reactions: Mankshole