Do other cucks have to set up dates with her boyfriends

My wife picks all her own from a website. She'll arrange a social first which she'll tell me about and if all goes well she'll arrange to meet up again usually the following week for sex and again she'll tell me and ask if I'm coming along to watch.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Not really a "date" but I arrange hook-ups with new guys for her fairly often. There was a chatroom that is closed now that I arranged quite a few first time meets for her with other guys in.

One guy was from Ohio and was taking a solo motorcycle roadtrip without his wife and asked to visit Lisa. He stopped at a hotel and did a video call with his wife from the lobby to make it look like he was staying there, then rode to our house and stayed the night. He just kept getting turned on and fucking her over and over because he said he had never met a woman that was as big of a slut as her and he couldn't help but keep getting aroused when he realized he could fuck her as much as he wanted.

Reactions: dickhurtz
Last night my wife told me to arrange a visit from one of her boyfriends
I was wondering if other cucks have to arrange dates for their Hot Wife
This guy she requested me to arrange a visit from is a guy I had met and she wanted me to suck his cock.
He is straight but I told him my wife wants to watch me suck his cock and he agreed to it.
I sucked his cock three different times while she masturbated and he enjoyed that.
The last time he came over I started sucking his cock and my wife walked over to him and she started kissing him and he began playing with her tits
To my surprise she asked him to lick her pussy
He got up and got down on his knees and began eating her pussy and I laid down between his legs and continued sucking him
And then asked him to fuck her
When he was about to cum he pulled out not knowing if he was allowed to cum in her and began to shoot cum in his hand and I started to lick his hand full of cum
Afterwards we sat around nude talking about how much we enjoyed each other
Tomorrow he will be cumming back for more
Snce we started doing the hotwife thing, my primary role was recruiting men to have sex with my wife KK. Of late, since we are now sort of hybrid poly, that's more rare.

Over time, I've used probably most techniques "on the book" to find candidates, recruit them, and guide or seduce them into fucking my wife. Sometimes it was brute-force, a demand from KK, "Go tell him you want him to fuck me!" Other times, much more drawn out a process.

The reward was knowing she was fucking, or going to fuck another man.