Did your wife/girlfriend teased you that were (maybe) gay when she saw you liked creampies, pegging, suck cock etc?

To be honest I have been sucking and fucked for a very long time. I still do it now, but my wife doesn't know about my secret. I have tried to talk about it but so far nothing is happening. I think about cocks all the time and I'm always horny

My wife gets off telling her bull to fuck my mouth coz I love it, she teasing me too take it all, make him gag.
When she see I'm hard just makes her hotter which makes her tease even more egging her bull on too give it me, I'm
a bitch, he loves it. The first time I came having my mouth fucked she lost it.

My wife gets off telling her bull to fuck my mouth coz I love it, she teasing me too take it all, make him gag.
When she see I'm hard just makes her hotter which makes her tease even more egging her bull on too give it me, I'm
a bitch, he loves it. The first time I came having my mouth fucked she lost it.
I wish my wife would humilate me like that

My wife isn't bi, always has had a dim view of bisexuality. She tried it in our 1st mfmf, didn't care for it. We gravitated towards mfm fun. I tried 'fucklicking' her while she was riding a friend, she 'really' enjoyed,lol. During the fucklicking, i kept getting his cock shoved in my mouth, wasn't bad, lol. We talked about it later. Decided to try some mmf fun. Well, that was a hit! We both had fun sharing sucking his cock, and him and her sucking mine. Been with him multiple times. She told me how hot it makes her.
Fast forward to our next mmf try. Was going pretty well, but he got too demanding, trying to hurry things up, so my wife just 'shut it down'. Well, there were 2 men with hard cocks, so I started sucking him, having a great time - he was enjoying it too.
After we left, wife was a bit angry? don't know if that the word. But her dim view of bisexuality came out, and accused me of just wanting to suck cock, asking if I was gay, and saying she'd "keep my secret". I said, hey, if it finds us cock... Don't think that helped, lol.
Anyhows, we've not had mmf fun since, or any fun with others for that matter. But, that has been due to other reasons.
She 'says' she's still onboard with some mmf fun - but she's 'particular' who that would be with, and is not very enthused about finding new candidates. Sex talk during sex, she always responds positively (cums hard!) when I mention our past mfm introduction, and other mmf fun we've had. So, guess we'll see....

Reactions: Hrnyrunner
She was intrigued that I like sight of cock shooting semen . She started suggesting that I may want cock . I became very aroused by her inquiry.
Recently I presented a situation to her. I suggested that I be a bitch to some guy and would totally submit, but she would have to watch . She was initially dismissive, but now wants to see me fucked

Last edited:
Reactions: Mankshole
Did your wife/girlfriend teased you that were (maybe) gay when she saw you liked creampies, pegging, suck cock etc? Did she suspect that your were gay because of that? Was this the ideal alibi for her to get a lover? Was this is reason to deny you and that you would be better having sex with her? Dit it change how she looked at you and considered you?
Not gay, but maybe a bit bi! After all it was a magnificent cock I shared with her!

Reactions: shaved
With me it was my exwife that got me into it. We had talked about how I felt watching other men entering her and I told her it was a turn on as another cock, preferably a thick one, pushed into her tight hole. I relished the sound it made as it went in with an almost popping sound then the full length disappearing from view. Then the balls slapping on her thighs made me want to suck on them as they started building up a rhythm. That's when she hatched a plan to trap me into it. Its a long story, but in the end I was fucked and sucked, very roughly, by 5 other guys.
Afterwards I was sore, but it felt amazing. Since then I have looked at other men in a whole new light and when me and the exwife split and I met another woman, after we started swinging together, I confessed my attraction to other cocks and surprisingly she encouraged me to carry on while she was with me so she could watch.
I cannot bring myself to kiss another guy yet I love to suck cock and balls, and yes, I even got to play bottom to some of her bulls
I like to story. Good for you.