Cuckold's penis sizes

I wouldn't trade my stamina for having the biggest cock in the world. I think many cucks use their small or regular sized cocks as an excuse not to become fit men capable of pleasing some women. In that case, yeah, they are girls and should be treated as such.

Then of course there are those with testicles so small that they should've just known they were never going to be a man from the beginning and embraced feminine sexuality early on.

I wouldn't trade my stamina for having the biggest cock in the world. I think many cucks use their small or regular sized cocks as an excuse not to become fit men capable of pleasing some women. In that case, yeah, they are girls and should be treated as such.

Then of course there are those with testicles so small that they should've just known they were never going to be a man from the beginning and embraced feminine sexuality early on.
That's basically what l did. From early puberty right up to today, when l see a hot girl l don't fantasize about jumping her bones and fucking her l fantasize about kneeling before her and giving her oral. I know my place and know l can't satisify her with my soft micro penis. Every girl l ever went with finds this out. So those relationships were always me as her submissive clean up boy while she cucks me.That's my only contact with pussy.