Couples that have a regular deal with a guy/bull

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Couples that have an ongoing thing with a guy...
a guy you've been with several times and your comfy with...
When you get together how long does it last? 30 min? 2 hours? More ?
Does he ever stop by unannounced or is it always a planned visit?
Does he stop by for just a quickie? Ever for just a bj ?

For us it's always planned, always on a Friday. We plan for at least 2 hours but there's been nights he dosent leave till 2am.
It's a fun relaxed time for us.
He never stops by unannounced.

For us it's always planned, always on a Friday. We plan for at least 2 hours but there's been nights he dosent leave till 2am.

We plan with him because he is married never at our home always at nice hotel. We have been meeting with him for a few months now

My wife is very cautious and risk averse. She also likes to feel her lovers cum inside her. Therefore, a regular lover whom she knows and trusts is our only option. Fortunately, she found one who ticks all her boxes. Initially, they met about once a month at a hotel, always planned. These meets would last for about three hours. But lately this has changed. It now happens about once every week to ten days. He comes to our home when I’m out (I prefer not to be present because I get my thrill waiting to hear all about it afterwards). It’s planned, never spontaneous, but I am kept in the dark about it until the day when my wife tells me to wait for her to call to say I can come home. It might seem odd, but I really enjoy the whole thing. Not knowing which day it’s going to happen is an incredible feeling for me that I get to enjoy every day, then when I do get that call it is such a remarkable thrill.

It usually lasts about an hour. I then get the all clear as soon as he leaves and I get to enjoy her freshly fucked body whilst she tells me the details. It’s most unconventional, I know, but it really is the best sex I’ve ever had.

We have been seeing 4 guys on a regular basis, schedules keep us from a lot of meetups ,so we usually get together once or twice a month, depending on their availability. I love when they cum inside me, but if they have been with someone else (hasn't happened very often) I require q condom unless they can show me a recent health check. We meet at the house as it is secluded and sometimes they spend the whole weekend. I usually ask hubby for alone time at first and once the pace picks up we include him. I do look for new playmates, but if we don't hit it off by 2 meetups usually there is no third.

We don't really plan, but usually start with something casual/fun like dinner or drinks out, if the energy is there, we then head back for more.

We found this method not as committal and everyone can ease into whatever comes next. Also the restraint of being in a public setting makes them want to fuck each other more, almost like a foreplay.

When he comes here to our place, he stays around 4-5 hours.
If my GF goes there, she sometimes spent the night there.

When he came here was always by announcement of at least one day in anticipation. But after a while I discovered they met here while I was on a work trip.

If my GF needs sex desperately, she sometimes call him and he comes directly from work.

Never for a bj. They always had sex.

Sometimes it's spure of the moment booty call made by the wife, but we usually try to get together every other weekend. Never stops by unannounced. It's always at least a couple of hours, but there has been a few times when he stayed the whole weekend with us, and clothes aren't allowed when he does (her rule, lol)

I’m curious is it common for bulls to stick around?? Or do they end up going away without notice. Meaning instead of saying ok I’m not into hooking up with you anymore.they just start flaking?

We have two male friends that might be considered regulars or frequents.

As every men which partake in our sexual escapades, they initiated meeting us for MFM plays. Then within time joining my wife only.

As I (husband) travel frequently these men kinda filled the holes (lol) in our agenda, taking care of wife's horny deeds.

They each must been seeing her 2 times in a month or so. They meet in hotels, airbnbs, and one of them even visits our home.

Last edited:
We have two male friends that might be considered regulars or frequent.

As every men which partake in ouro sexual escapadas, they initiated meeting us for MFM plays. Then within time joining my wife only.

As I (husband) travel frequently these men kinda filled the holes (lol) in ouro agenda, taking care of wife's horny deeds.

They each must been seeing her 2 times in a month or so. They meet in hotels, airbnbs, and one of them even visits our home.
That's cool that you have set guidelines. We have only 1 rule, no playing without the other present. She can go out with the girls, get tipsy/horny and want to play (whether a guy from the bar, or a regular of ours), she just has to contact me to let me know to expect company. Bring him home and I'll always be game

Reactions: Catholic_Wife
Our other regular is my best friend. H has joined in with every woman I've been woth in the past 25 years. While he is Irish and under avg at 4" hard. Most have appreciated the presence of the extra hands, tongue and dick...despite his size
Our regular is my best friend. Like you, he has been for about 20 years. We've experimented with a few other opportunities here and there but always come back to my friend. That's our favorite.

That's cool that you have set guidelines. We have only 1 rule, no playing without the other present. She can go out with the girls, get tipsy/horny and want to play (whether a guy from the bar, or a regular of ours), she just has to contact me to let me know to expect company. Bring him home and I'll always be game

We wouldn't call them as rules, but we do have some couple of things that should be followed so our relationship might be kept in smooth running.

Like, we both have to be agreed about to meet a new friend; at least the first meetings we both participate; when wife proceed to see another man by her own(solo) I am already aware - and request some hot photos then.

We don't have any rules but nothing crazy happens. They do everything together that her and I do.
It's not cuckold as all. We never use terms like cunt, sloppy seconds, used pussy, we don't call it a cock, it's a dick
We do call it her pussy. We've never called her a slut or bitch.
She does say things like ... fuck me... I can feel your balls ... this feels so good... you're so hard. Things like that.
We kinda take turns with her, she gets really turned on and that's exciting for him and me.