Chastity Cage is almost a source of Pride

My g/f and I do not practise cuckolding. She does feel very empowered that I want her to control my cock and orgasms. She's very new to this but already feels the power of the control. I have given her a very unique almost celtic looking which she openly wears in public. Its the one on the left.

il_794xN.4252385711_dfgf.jpg

The back of it is the one on the right below

il_1140xN.4219721522_avs1.jpg

She tells me that she receives many a comments and a few knowing smiles. I do feel proud that she has control of me. I love the state of my heightened attentive towards her and the constant arousal. I never want to lose that feeling. I always open doors for her, I push her seat in at dinners before sitting down myself. I always help her with her coat and have carried her purse around a clothing store while she shopped. She's my Goddess and I love her.
Hi Emily,

Thanx for sharing the story.
Love it so much 🥰🔑🔥
I’m locked as well. Feel safe tbh 😍

Attachments

• 0408D72C-6C34-4A03-B7D0-206EA3B00E73.JPEG
    0408D72C-6C34-4A03-B7D0-206EA3B00E73.JPEG
    197.2 KB · Views: 20
I am proud to wear my chastity cage. I've been wearing it for over 15 years now. In fact I don't like being without it. I have no shame knowing all my wife's friends know she keeps me caged and some of my friends know I'm caged. This cage pictured is no my current cage. I am in a much smaller cage now.
View attachment 2162787
I can see why you are in a smaller cage you're so shriveled up you're about to fall out of that one

Ok so a few months have passed and my wife agreed to finally let me wear a cage. Few weeks into it, she just wasn’t into it but still allows me to wear it, tolerates it I guess. She gave me the keys back… maybe she’ll get into it later.

I have a knockoff of the Holy Trainer V5, Amazon junk buy but I like it. My problem is possibly ring size as well. It’s a nub cage but I can turtle out of it sometimes. The worst part is that wearing it, I precum SO much that I definitely can back out.

How do you guys deal with that? Is that an issue for any of you? Anyone else turtle in their cage?

There’s some element of me being in the comfort zone with it now, but I wouldn’t say it took much getting used to either. I did have to go through a period of wondering what it would feel like and trying DIY types of things to simulate the experience before I finally gave myself permission to acquire a real cage. I think that’s a very common phase, and it’s more the recognition and self-acceptance part, the mental and emotional coming-to-grips with these feelings that, unfortunately, run
counter to so much of our rigid social conditioning. I do think that can take a while for a lot of us. It certainly did for me.
View attachment 1811211
View attachment 2077750
But there was such a resounding feeling of affirmation from the very first moment I actually put on a cock cage. I’m talking one of those cosmic tumblers aligning, FUCK, YEAH!!! moments. I think that’s something a LOT of us share as well. Sort of like, whyTF did I ever hesitate and resist, wait so long to do this??View attachment 1811229
So if there is one critical piece of advice I could offer to other guys who will grapple with this, it’s to simply trust yourself and your feelings! There is absolutely nothing wrong with you…or those feelings. Be your true self. It’s just so silly and pointless to fight instinct. And it’s ironic and complex and beautiful and completely incongruous —and I’ve discussed this with other guys too—that caging your dick and balls, especially for us smaller dicked guys, really can feel like a kind of freedom.View attachment 1811231
Another important thing, just as critical, is to share your feelings with your partner. Trust her too. There is nothing quite like having her see you in it the first time. I lost my virginity to my wife and the feelings and emotions as she slipped my briefs down to see me caged were of a similar intensity. View attachment 1836450
Well said

I wonder if there are any men here who’ve lost their enthusiasm for caging? Honestly, I find it hard to imagine. But I also wonder how many men who do caging stuff are in relationships where their partners don’t know. That has to be so tough

Reactions: hotwifefun2020
I wonder about candor too. I’m about as certain as I can be that most men who try cock cages, with or without anyone else’s involvement, whether or not they’re even in a relationship, very much want to be locked.

I wonder about candor too. I’m about as certain as I can be that most men who try cock cages, with or without anyone else’s involvement, whether or not they’re even in a relationship, very much want to be locked.
l suppose a guy might get some effect from caging himself but the whole point as l see it is the controll that your girlfriend or wife has over your sexual freedom. Personally l love the humiliation l experience from being under my wife's strict rules and controll.

I cage myself, my wife knows and doesn’t really like it, probably already said this previously in this thread. I enjoy it because it makes me feel more feminine, more sissy. I look at myself in the mirror and I don’t see that penis, usually my balls get tucked back anyway just from wearing it. So you usually only see the top portion of my cage and the little lock. With panties on, you see nothing.

Indirectly I guess it is a “pride” thing that you’re submitting and being “a good boy”. Maybe it’s also the fact that you’re accepting your role as a sissy or a cuck. Too much to think about and process right now… I just know that when mine isn’t on, I miss it and I don’t feel as safe as I do with it on. Weird huh?

I cage myself, my wife knows and doesn’t really like it, probably already said this previously in this thread. I enjoy it because it makes me feel more feminine, more sissy. I look at myself in the mirror and I don’t see that penis, usually my balls get tucked back anyway just from wearing it. So you usually only see the top portion of my cage and the little lock. With panties on, you see nothing.

Indirectly I guess it is a “pride” thing that you’re submitting and being “a good boy”. Maybe it’s also the fact that you’re accepting your role as a sissy or a cuck. Too much to think about and process right now… I just know that when mine isn’t on, I miss it and I don’t feel as safe as I do with it on. Weird huh?
We are all weird in some way or another and that's ok. lt's what makes life interesting. 🙂

l suppose a guy might get some effect from caging himself but the whole point as l see it is the controll that your girlfriend or wife has over your sexual freedom. Personally l love the humiliation l experience from being under my wife's strict rules and controll.
Droppy you are so right As you.know I'm not as controlled as you are but Red loves to.cage me a fee days before her fate and if she wsntd to really torment me she adds tge points of intrique
Then for the next few days she verbally and visually torment me with walking around the house in lingerie. Or fuck me outfits and grabs and shakes my caged cock.and says dont you wish you hzd a pussy to.play with WELL.YOU.DONT BECAUSE MY PUSSY IS RESERVED FORY DATE SAT NIGHT BOB

Droppy you are so right As you.know I'm not as controlled as you are but Red loves to.cage me a fee days before her fate and if she wsntd to really torment me she adds tge points of intrique
Then for the next few days she verbally and visually torment me with walking around the house in lingerie. Or fuck me outfits and grabs and shakes my caged cock.and says dont you wish you hzd a pussy to.play with WELL.YOU.DONT BECAUSE MY PUSSY IS RESERVED FORY DATE SAT NIGHT BOB
She want's to make sure you are good and horny for when you reclaim her. Teasing you like that ensures that you will give her a good fucking when she decides it's your turn.