Cage question and ideas

Anonymousrob84

Gold
Question for all of you brilliant and far more experienced people than me: we have tried out caging for short periods and we both enjoy it. I basically just put it on, she locks it, and it comes off as soon as she is done playing. We have a silicone cage but the issue is that it was near impossible to put on and when it’s on, if I get hard, it pushes the cage off, even when it’s padlocked. What are some good other options if we want to do this occasionally? I’m talking about cages and types. Thanks!

Could you give me a link or a pic of it so I know what to look for.

I don't know the make or model of mine bc i received it as a Valentine's Day gift, but it's a pretty standard steel cage. It breathes nicely, doesn't come off, only allows semi-erections and being semi-erect in it is not painful. Typically i have it on for 4 or 5 days at a time but have gone a couple months without removing it and it was fine.
cuck_cpl_13.jpg
cuck_cpl_82.jpg

Thanks for telling me. I need to find one with a big enough ring. I have large testicles and a big scrotum. We tried a plastic one and the ring was 54mm but that was too small

Thanks for telling me. I need to find one with a big enough ring. I have large testicles and a big scrotum. We tried a plastic one and the ring was 54mm but that was too small
The ring should feel too small. If it's too big it will hang too low or even come off. The ring should be so tight that it's uncomfortable to get on and requires you to oil your balls to slip them through one at a time.

Reactions: Liquids
The ring should feel too small. If it's too big it will hang too low or even come off. The ring should be so tight that it's uncomfortable to get on and requires you to oil your balls to slip them through one at a time.
The problem was that even after I got my balls in the ring, there was no room to tighten it up to the base. Literally was impossible.