Biggest cock your wife has seen in real life?

Julia went to a bridal shower a few years ago that had a stripper that eventually revealed a "foot long". She said it was scary - the biggest cock she had ever seen. She said she could never imagine being penetrated with something like that.

Nice to know she's very content what she has access to (me). 😎
My Asian wife has said the same thing ... she actually fears for her pussy LOL

My wife is a busty petite white girl who loves huge cocks. I am huge - I pump for her and fuck her at about 8.5x6.5 inches, usually. But she had one dude in college who was even bigger. A black D1 athlete who was roughly 10x6.75 inches. He was actually too big (I know this because I'm often too long for her, and I have given her up to a bit over 7.25 inches of girth and I know it starts getting worse for her around 6.5+), but she did take it all and did cum on it. So yeah there's a bit of jealousy there lol I wish I could have seen her take it!

Reactions: SNJ_Dom
These are two of the bigger cocks my wife has experienced .Both were big even when not erect .She couldn't keep her hands and mouth off them and was keener than normal for the guy to penetrate her ..seeing these big cocks ude into her and watching her face as she felt it go deeper was so good .

Attachments

• IMG_20160702_221808927.jpg
    IMG_20160702_221808927.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20160702_221808927.jpg
    IMG_20160702_221808927.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 749.jpg
    749.jpg
    319.7 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: sjhopefulguy
My wife’s current regular is a legit ten incher and very thick, she’s only had one other one in that ball park that I’ve watched (I was told about an experience with a huge one before me) most of the other big ones she’s had have been between 8-9 inches.

Reactions: Vincenzo