Biggest cock your wife has seen in real life?

My wife has a girlfriend that divorced and started seeing a guy that was very well endowed, she told us about it everytime we would go out with her to the point it was comical. When she and I, as a couple decided to move forward with her sleeping with another man the girlfriend arranged a FMF and my wife was with them. I was not there but my wife reports it to be not only the largest she has ever had but largest she has ever seen. In her words it felt like a Pringles can. She isn't so eager to revisit this encounter but if it happens I need to be there.

Attachments

• play1.png
    play1.png
    481.2 KB · Views: 80
  • play7.png
    play7.png
    366.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Playbig.JPG
    Playbig.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 67
No im not shy, just said it was big, I only fuck black man for the very reason they are very big. We’ve tried some BWC and although it was big and felt good they were always very disappointing so no more I will stick to black men who know how to use their bbc to please a lady and man!

One verifiable 10" - we measured, more than once, tailor's tape, blah, blah, blah... he's an acquaintance, Rick. He's a frequent rider.

One questionable, weird circumstance, traveling, in London, at a "Greedy Girl" night. Older guy, horse-hung, but couldn't ever get fully erect. He was about as big as KK's forearm, turgid, but not totally hard (not KK's fault, she really tried). He couldn't get erect enough to penetrate her, but she did a nasty cock-head slurp and lick until he blew his load. No tape measure...

This was my wife's biggest ..not sure how big but it looked huge.She couldn't keep her hands off it and wanked it as he fingered her to numerous orgasms .When she opened her legs for him her pussy was really wet and gaping and her expression of pure lust when he penetrated and the monster slipped into her was amazing .

Attachments

• IMG_20160702_221719190.jpg
    IMG_20160702_221719190.jpg
    379.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20160702_222142463.jpg
    IMG_20160702_222142463.jpg
    381 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20160702_221112111.jpg
    IMG_20160702_221112111.jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20160702_222346828.jpg
    IMG_20160702_222346828.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20160702_224504785.jpg
    IMG_20160702_224504785.jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 28
This buried balls deep in my wife! Watching the video even to today is the most was humiliating erotic satisfying thing I have ever seen a close second was is when my wife tells me how much she misses it and how it made her feel like she never felt before! This is also right after he just crushed her pussy and pumped my wife’s guts full of cum!IMG_5539.jpeg

My wife is in medicine, so she’s seen all kinds of dicks. She told me that she’s seen a couple cocks, in the hospital, that had to be 12”. We had so great sex with her thinking about what those cock would feel like.
The longest she’s actually fucked was 10”, but skinny.
She says her current bull feels the biggest. He’s 9” and very, very thick.

Big BBC 9inch
This was my wife's biggest ..not sure how big but it looked huge.She couldn't keep her hands off it and wanked it as he fingered her to numerous orgasms .When she opened her legs for him her pussy was really wet and gaping and her expression of pure lust when he penetrated and the monster slipped into her was amazing .
Love the smile in the first picture. Can’t contain her excitement!

My wife has a girlfriend that divorced and started seeing a guy that was very well endowed, she told us about it everytime we would go out with her to the point it was comical. When she and I, as a couple decided to move forward with her sleeping with another man the girlfriend arranged a FMF and my wife was with them. I was not there but my wife reports it to be not only the largest she has ever had but largest she has ever seen. In her words it felt like a Pringles can. She isn't so eager to revisit this encounter but if it happens I need to be there.
A really nice cock everybody should learn to suck a cock like that!

Reactions: Phun Times 727
My wife's second BULL was a Black African from Sudan he was 10.5 x7 when fully hard....he was a regular for over a year till he moved for work....damn. She says he is still one of the best lovers she has ever had.

Reactions: Bbbks839
One night my wife came back home after a night out drunk and brought a black guy she had just met with her. I was a sleep and she walked into the room with this guy and shouts the tipical “honey im home”, the guy was chocked and surprised to see me there, but anyway, he stayed. I was watching them making out and when he takes his cock out, ho my god, it was huge, i dond know inches, but he was probably 25 to 30 centimetres. When he started fucking her i could tell how uncomfortable she was with his size, i came closer to watch and ended up sucking him, he could tell also that she was too drunk and was not enjoying, he said that it was probably better if he left but i told him to stay. Then i sucked him some more and told him he could fuck me instead, he looked a bit indecisive but accepted the offer and fucked me really good. All this just to say that i toke his huge cock whole in my ass till it disappear and it was the best fuck of my life

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu