Best source to find a bull for wife’s first experience?

Myhubbysharesme

Couple
Gold
My wife is close to being ready for her first hotwife experience.
When she is I know she will ask “do you have someone in mind?” And a handful of questions regarding this person, and rightfully so.
Where is a good place to begin looking for this partner for my wife? Want to find someone I can get familiar with to ensure there’s a mutual understanding of expectations and willing to answer questions that I or she may have to make her feel comfortable. Not trying to find a random who’s not familiar with the lifestyle but someone that’s experienced and open to being somewhat available for when my wife’s ready. Thank you for any input. Greatly appreciated

Bull with over 20 years experience(started in my late 20's) here...

I'd recommend looking into some actual PAID lifestyle sites. The one you should choose depends a lot on your location.
And take in mind...living in, or willingness to travel to a major or major-ish area may be necessary if you happen to be in a small town situation. That being said, what lifestyle sites provide are a chance to view a potential bull's profile and pics(and in some cases even vids).
Not only that...you can also see what he's written about himself(which is so important) AND even what other couples have said about him.
All of those should give you a pretty good idea of who you're dealing with.

As for being "somewhat available" no one's gonna be at your beck and call...if you're truly interested in this lifestyle, then take the time to talk to your wife, and make an actual plan. Once you've got a plan...it'll be much easier to get a REAL and established bull.
IMHO

Bull with over 20 years experience(started in my late 20's) here...

I'd recommend looking into some actual PAID lifestyle sites. The one you should choose depends a lot on your location.
And take in mind...living in, or willingness to travel to a major or major-ish area may be necessary if you happen to be in a small town situation. That being said, what lifestyle sites provide are a chance to view a potential bull's profile and pics(and in some cases even vids).
Not only that...you can also see what he's written about himself(which is so important) AND even what other couples have said about him.
All of those should give you a pretty good idea of who you're dealing with.

As for being "somewhat available" no one's gonna be at your beck and call...if you're truly interested in this lifestyle, then take the time to talk to your wife, and make an actual plan. Once you've got a plan...it'll be much easier to get a REAL and established bull.
IMHO
Thank you very much for the info. I appreciate it

Reactions: CHIBLKSTUD
Thank you very much for the info. I appreciate it
Its expensive but so many newbies will take a vacation to Desire Resort Riviera Mya Mexico. We went there a few years ago and found the food / lodging and atmosphere first class. Its a very safe secure environment for sexual exploration with like minded couples. With all the erotic naked people around and great parties Im sure she will feel relaxed and more open to adding another man to your play time.

Its expensive but so many newbies will take a vacation to Desire Resort Riviera Mya Mexico. We went there a few years ago and found the food / lodging and atmosphere first class. Its a very safe secure environment for sexual exploration with like minded couples. With all the erotic naked people around and great parties Im sure she will feel relaxed and more open to adding another man to your play time.
That's a couples only place. The OP said the wife is looking for a hotwife experience.