Anyone prefer that she has a serious affair instead of casual ones?

Strangely, since she turned 50, she has been having about same or even more sex dates than when she was 20-30. Also, I think, thanks to 2nd boob job, ass job, lipo and C-section tattoo. Unfortunately 99% of her affairs are one-one and me not directly involved. But that is another story.

We have spent a small fortune on all the bodycon dresses you can find on chicme.com and shein. And she willingly wears them all to the bars. pantyless and braless. Nipples show thru and you will also get an eyefull of ass if she has to climb stairs.

Point here is that lately, I AM THE ONE who has been losing interest in her pursuits. Maybe my age or maybe they are losing significance. I prefer to take her out myself and see how guys gawk at the bars and then bring her home. I am satisfied to have seen that others desire her.

That was, until very recently. One of her bulls has been quite a drama queen. For over a year, she has all but had to plead him to find time to fuck her. She kept dumping him but found herself going back to him time an again; like a battered spouse! Ffwd: he has finally changed and now has her stay overnight and fucks her up to 3 times each stay. He is finally cuming inside her. We think that he believes she is 40 or so and still fertile!. She does long young for her age. So now, she is really starting to like him more and more. She swallows his cum over and over again. Something she rarely does with anyone to health concerns. (unless drunk or just too horny to stop herself)

Now suddenly, I am back to getting hardons again! I am getting hardons from feeling that I am truly sharing her. It is so different to listen to her say that she longs to be in his bed again vs an inconsequential sex story with a one-night guy.

We are beyond the risk of her leaving me for him. He is definitely not into a serious affair and we are grandparents! Thanks for reading

Thanks for your replies. Older hubby 61, you are correct in saying that a LT affair increases relaxation and comfort which in turn increases enjoyment. They get to know each others bodies and needs. Therefore each sex session increases in quality. And she actually looks forward to seeing him each time. And trust also builds which also is conducive (sp?) to more initimate sex: sucking, swallowing and anal.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
how about from the cuck side though? Which type of relationship turns you one more? As mentioned, to me, its more intense to listen to her look forward to a familiar cock than to come home and chat about some unnamed guy. Sex the first time is never the best. It takes many sessions to get to know someone and what turns their knobs; I think.

This is where my wife and I differ. She’d say the best sex is with her regular bull - that’s why he’s her bull after all. I get most turned on when it’s someone she’s just picked up. I love it when she’s giving it up for some man who was a total stranger beforehand. Both are exciting but the latter just drives me crazy.
J.

This is where my wife and I differ. She’d say the best sex is with her regular bull - that’s why he’s her bull after all. I get most turned on when it’s someone she’s just picked up. I love it when she’s giving it up for some man who was a total stranger beforehand. Both are exciting but the latter just drives me crazy.
J.
I never really get to watch any of it so difficult to say if that would be a turn on. I do get a rise form watching guys gawk at the bar. Some do venture over to sniff out if I am the husband or what. I mean, her slutty dresses definitely send the message for them to come over. And so do her looks and flirty smiles from across the bar.
She does say that she gets better results when alone or with her slutty female friend. My presence make most of them hesitate. She is excellent at signalling phone numbers over! Talk about spies!

how about from the cuck side though? Which type of relationship turns you one more? As mentioned, to me, its more intense to listen to her look forward to a familiar cock than to come home and chat about some unnamed guy. Sex the first time is never the best. It takes many sessions to get to know someone and what turns their knobs; I think.
Completely agree.

I get freaked by the work “affair” and prefer to call it a LTR or long term relationship. She has had 2 LTR that have worked out well. She is able to spend multiple nights with them when they out close by on business trips. I know these guys but they are not aware that I know. It’s worked great and she loves these “mini” vacations where they can be a couple publicly.

I get freaked by the work “affair” and prefer to call it a LTR or long term relationship. She has had 2 LTR that have worked out well. She is able to spend multiple nights with them when they out close by on business trips. I know these guys but they are not aware that I know. It’s worked great and she loves these “mini” vacations where they can be a couple publicly.
Her LTs are not aware that she has sex with me. She always uses the story that we are separated but live under same roof for sake of kids. Wish she would tell them Im a cuck. Ironically her family knows Im a cuck!