Wife’s affair

This is generally where J lets me know about her latest affair too, when she starts wanting to spend "home time" with her Lover and has developed feelings for him also. REALLY exciting!! They start planning work trips together too, some are a few days while others are a full week. With her Boss/Lover, they started spending a full MONTH together at the Corporate condo in Florida doing "business planning". Helping her pack for the trips, or get ready for nights out by visiting the waxing salon, her hair girl (who she tells about her latest Lovers!!), buying new outfits for her to wear with her Lovers, knowing she is texting them photos from the dressing room asking their opinion, or taking requests for things to try on.........REALLY love this part of the lifestyle!!

CW
To much for me,lol

This is generally where J lets me know about her latest affair too, when she starts wanting to spend "home time" with her Lover and has developed feelings for him also. REALLY exciting!! They start planning work trips together too, some are a few days while others are a full week. With her Boss/Lover, they started spending a full MONTH together at the Corporate condo in Florida doing "business planning". Helping her pack for the trips, or get ready for nights out by visiting the waxing salon, her hair girl (who she tells about her latest Lovers!!), buying new outfits for her to wear with her Lovers, knowing she is texting them photos from the dressing room asking their opinion, or taking requests for things to try on.........REALLY love this part of the lifestyle!!

CW
They are already planning their next weekend away! Must admit I do love how exciting she is, it’s very contagious. We’ve talked a little about how much time she will get to spend with him. For the moment it looks like being every other weekend. She is still seeing after work a couple of nights a week as well

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu