Any non time wasters for Tribs?

I love watching people view pictures of my wife and in return seeing them stroke and get my hard for my wife and hopefully cum but I find so many times wasters that just take the photos and give nothing back? Any one who actually enjoys sharing themselves stroking?
There are a lot of members who do great tributes, but keep in mind they get 100’s of requests.

Even my Average Joe Tributes have generated a few hundred requests. I am very average but I still have tributed close to 100 members wives and Gf’s.

I can’t even imagine how many requests I would have received if I had a nice big cock!

Search for members who actively post tributes on threads and engage in conversations with them. They are much more likely to tribute if you share info about your wife and what turns you on.

Be patient as those members receive too many requests to complete though. Good luck!

Reactions: Brodie and Ieboi88
There are a lot of members who do great tributes, but keep in mind they get 100’s of requests.

Even my Average Joe Tributes have generated a few hundred requests. I am very average but I still have tributed close to 100 members wives and Gf’s.

I can’t even imagine how many requests I would have received if I had a nice big cock!

Search for members who actively post tributes on threads and engage in conversations with them. They are much more likely to tribute if you share info about your wife and what turns you on.

Be patient as those members receive too many requests to complete though. Good luck!
Totally agree, a lot of guys make huge requests for very little in return too

Agree with all posts, but there are some epic time wasters on here. i spent like 90 minutes sharing photos and videos of my wife with a dude the other day and then he goes "one more graphic one and I'll do a tribute." Hello... I just sent you 30 pics of her bare tits, ass, and pussy. What did he want, internal organs? And if so he should have said that from the jump.

i'm always happy to return the favor as well.

/soap box

Reactions: Joecde3vfr4
I love watching people view pictures of my wife and in return seeing them stroke and get my hard for my wife and hopefully cum but I find so many times wasters that just take the photos and give nothing back? Any one who actually enjoys sharing themselves stroking?
She has a beautiful ass!

IMG_7137.jpegIMG_7139.jpegIMG_7138.jpegIMG_7140.jpeg

I know it’s not the big cock tribute that you wanted, but I’ll send you the video in conversation!

Reactions: caliheights
Would u mind a video trib of my wife?

Attachments

• IMG_1453.jpeg
    IMG_1453.jpeg
    19.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1710.jpeg
    IMG_1710.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1715.jpeg
    IMG_1715.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1711.jpeg
    IMG_1711.jpeg
    107.8 KB · Views: 3
Yup - I think this happened s a lot. However I keep my promises so will tribute if I say I will. Bear in mind it won't be immediately...I have to fit these in to a busy life.

Also, it would be good to get something back in return. If I cum for your partner and you jerk off watching it, how about showing that? So many people ghost after the tribute is sent...

I have had similar experiences, I'm love doing tribs but it can take a hot of organisation, especially if it's a cum tribute, and then the person ghosts you.